What About Bingo?

Sansai Sam

I am trying to think of activities that would bring people together that are inexpensive and open to all regardless of age, health and language. One that came to mind is bingo. Would anyone be interested? Is it legal here or would it be considered gambling? If it was well organized would you come?

"Considered gambling", someone should tell that to the stalls set up on Soi Buakhao in Pattaya, where I had a bit of fun and won a prize or two playing bingo at 20Baht for 6 cards or so!

The only money changing hands was that given to the operators for the right to play. Oh, and then there was the "burst the balloons with a dart" opposite, is that also considered gambling?:whistling:

Some years ago, a group of old ladies.in Pattaya, (60+ years of age) got nabbed by the B.I.B., for playing Dominoes, 1 baht a point.Flung into the slammer, they were.

Were they tortured and then forced to re-inact their dastardly deed at the scene of the crime?

Some years ago, a group of old ladies.in Pattaya, (60+ years of age) got nabbed by the B.I.B., for playing Dominoes, 1 baht a point.Flung into the slammer, they were.

Only sent to jail. Disgusting, should have received the death penalty or at least a life sentence.

I think it is illegal, but I would be interested. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors, wink, wink.