How Can I Can Connect My. Ipad To Ais Where Can I Buy A Non Usb Aircard

saintofsilence

I asked about this before but few replies, i need an Air Card that does not require a usb port ,to connect to edge and 3g

because the Ipad has no Usb port i

I would prefer not to use another phone as a modem .

Also i want to buy one in pattaya or bangkok so a shop name would help me.

Edited by saintofsilence

Your iPad has no 3G slot (Wifi Only Model)... Correct ???

It's possible to connect the iPad to your Phone through Bluetooth and thus use your phone as a GPRS modem - I'm not sure how speedy this would be and I guess the simplicity of making this connection would vary depending on the model of your phone.

With Regards to Air-Card... I'm not sure about this but its a possibility. The iPad Camera Connection Kit is a useful method of connecting USB to the iPad connection port at the bottom of the iPad.

There is a chance (but I really don't know) that your air-card might be recognised if connecting it via-USB this way.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Scratch that idea until someone has actually done this (no need to waste the B1500 on the Camera Connection kit unless it works

I've just tried to connect the kit with my USB thumb drive - it says 'USB device is not supported', my portable hard drive 'USB device Uses too much Power'...

There may be applications that can circumnavigate this... Anyone ?

Edited by richard_smith237

Your iPad has no 3G slot (Wifi Only Model)... Correct ???

It's possible to connect the iPad to your Phone through Bluetooth and thus use your phone as a GPRS modem - I'm not sure how speedy this would be and I guess the simplicity of making this connection would vary depending on the model of your phone.

With Regards to Air-Card... I'm not sure about this but its a possibility. The iPad Camera Connection Kit is a useful method of connecting USB to the iPad connection port at the bottom of the iPad.

There is a chance (but I really don't know) that your air-card might be recognised if connecting it via-USB this way.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Scratch that idea until someone has actually done this (no need to waste the B1500 on the Camera Connection kit unless it works

I've just tried to connect the kit with my USB thumb drive - it says 'USB device is not supported', my portable hard drive 'USB device Uses too much Power'...

There may be applications that can circumnavigate this... Anyone ?