Extend Non-b?

Hi,

I got my single-entry non-b in Penang a while ago and it expires the middle of September. I'm going to Cambodia next week for a weekend break and was wondering is there anyway for me to get an extension or re-entry permit of some kind on the visa?

I don't have a work permit (company won't get one :o ) and make over 60g a month.

Cheers.

If you entered Thailand with that single entry B visa it has expired as you made the only entry allowed. What date it may have as expiration was in reference to a use by date.

Now if you have several months remaining on your permitted to stay in Thailand stamp you could obtain a re-entry permit to allow you to return to use the remainder of that time. You do that at immigration prior to leaving at a cost of 1,000 baht and photo and somehow not mention you are working here illegally.

If you entered Thailand with that single entry B visa it has expired as you made the only entry allowed.  What date it may have as expiration was in reference to a use by date. 

Now if you have several months remaining on your permitted to stay in Thailand stamp you could obtain a re-entry permit to allow you to return to use the remainder of that time.  You do that at immigration prior to leaving at a cost of 1,000 baht and photo and somehow not mention you are working here illegally.

Thanks lopburi3.

I fully realise the illegality of my situation; your implication seems to be that I will get the third degree from immigration if I try to get a re-entry permit? Has anyone else on this board been in this situation? I will be leaving from Don Muang.

Do not believe you will have a problem but as you made a point of how much money you were making without a work permit in your first post did not want you to be doing the same at an immigration desk thinking it was going to impress them.

Edited by lopburi3

Do not believe you will have a problem but as you made a point of how much money you were making without a work permit in your first post did not want you to be doing the same at an immigration desk thinking it was going to impress them.

Thanks again.

I gave my income as I believe it's related to getting extensions....but as you have pointed out I would not do the same at immigration :o