Not A True Newbie

Wavefloater

As the title says, I'm not a complete newbie to Thailand or Thaivisa. I lived here a few years ago and occasionally would read some of the posts at TV. I've just returned to the LoS and am living in the Pattaya area (Ban Amphur) . Hope to get to know some of you better.

Thanks for the friendly welcomes and the good advise about complaining. I know that whining about things here is an easy trap to fall into, but remembering the bad things about where you came from and the fact that there are millions of people in the world who are in miserable situations with no or little chance to improve them should help curb the urge to whine.

Thanks for the friendly welcomes and the good advise about complaining. I know that whining about things here is an easy trap to fall into, but remembering the bad things about where you came from and the fact that there are millions of people in the world who are in miserable situations with no or little chance to improve them should help curb the urge to whine.

Welcome back but come and see Chiang Mai as there is less crime and more retirees up here not into the bar scene