Fire In Walking St

davethailand

Just got back from Walking st and there has been a fire in Soi Diamond.

The fire was in Super Girl a gogo and its badly damaged by the look of it, as it was closed no one has been hurt.

Bad luck for the owner as he's a nice guy. :o

Not sure about the other bars regarding electricty and smoke damage.

The fire was in Super Girl a gogo and its badly damaged by the look of it, as it was closed no one has been hurt.

Bad luck for the owner as he's a nice guy. :D

i guess it could have been worse, it could have been a church or the local orphanage.. with all those kids, that would have been a tragedy :o

i guess it could have been worse, it could have been a church or the local orphanage.. with all those kids, that would have been a tragedy :o

Uh I thought you were off your meds? :D

MMm , i'm not really at home in Pattaya , was there last week for the first time and spend 2 nights up there . The Super Girl Agogo : is that the bar upstairs where you got on the streetside the door which says AGoGo and about 20 m further you got the door which is stated The Club ??? If not i would like to know the name again . If yes , had a very beauty in The Club ... sad it happened ( even if it wasn't there ) .

i guess it could have been worse, it could have been a church or the local orphanage.. with all those kids, that would have been a tragedy :D

Yes, I am,feeling great, necking a few beers at night time just to get me to sleep, , no crime in that !.

Got my bike sold, moved out of my apartment so should be heading to Pattaya end of week. :D:D You have just reminded me, that i need to get something to zonk me out for the plane journey, plus I need an book an aisle seat or .... :o

Maybe I will see some of guys there, i heard soi bo cow market is good place to get a few beers on a Friday afternoon :D

Jeffery, one of the good things in Pattaya is the fact that every day is friday afternoon :o

No waiting till the weekend for a good night out, everyday is weekend (although on weekends the traffic is worse!)

i guess it could have been worse, it could have been a church or the local orphanage.. with all those kids, that would have been a tragedy :D

Yes, I am,feeling great, necking a few beers at night time just to get me to sleep, , no crime in that !.

Got my bike sold, moved out of my apartment so should be heading to Pattaya end of week. :D:D You have just reminded me, that i need to get something to zonk me out for the plane journey, plus I need an book an aisle seat or .... :o

Maybe I will see some of guys there, i heard soi bo cow market is good place to get a few beers on a Friday afternoon :D

Dear Jeffery, I am from Glasgow, which means, I am not easily scared, but you scare the shit out of me.

Please re-think your travel plans, I hear Antartica is good.

:D

Jeffery, one of the good things in Pattaya is the fact that every day is friday afternoon  :D

No waiting till the weekend for a good night out, everyday is weekend (although on weekends the traffic is worse!)

And no more mornings.. they will be a thing of the past... it'll just be aftenoons and evenings.... :o

totster :D