Has Anyone Ever Had Protein Delevired To Thailand?

I really need some good protein, as i am running low on my stash! I can get 5 kilos of top quality whey for 45 pounds in the U.K. does anyone know if it would it be possible to ship this to Thailand from the U.K?

Is it likely to be stopped at customs as it is a supplement made from milk?

Has anyone ever had any experience with getting protein delivered here?

Thanks for any help/info/advie

Hi, I sell USA brand protein and other supplements in Thailand. I sent you PM. To answer your question, If you order from overseas it's really a crap shoot on whether or not it gets caught up in customs, and the duty is huge. Best bet if you go that route is to have it sent by the regular postal service.

AFAIK, there is no restriction on bringing in any milk based products into thailand. Just last month, i came back from Singapore with a tub of whey protein and 2 tubs of creatine monohydrate. I had to explain to customs officer as my bags were x-rayed, but no problems.

To the OP: I've been buying protein on eBay for the past few years, most of which has been shipped from the UK & US. I've only ever had one package stopped by customs out of, I guess, about 20. As one other reply said, it's best to get it sent by regular mail (ie: not DHL or UPS). The best price I got was 50 GBP for 4 kilos of USN Syntha6 protein (about 700 baht per kilo) including postage.

Hawkup2000 - What brand of protein is it that you can get 20 kilos for 18,000 baht? I've bought Thai brand 100% whey protein for 1000 Baht per kilo, but the quality is not that good at all when compared with stuff from the UK/US.

BIIR - What brands to you import from the US?