Budget Condo In Bangkok Near Park

Paul36

I'm looking for a nice budget condo in Bangkok near one of the big parks so I can walk my dog. It should be a high building of 14 floors at least and not exceeding 10.000thb a month. Near a park means about 10mins drive on my bike.

Hope someone can spill some names for me!

Yeah well you can't have one here either but I do and many people have. Where can I find decent agencies who rent budget rooms/condo's? I have no idea where to start.

Try the following link,

http://web90.server2.kingstaff-server.net/bkk-rooms.html

the ability to read Thai helps you save money, why not go for a house or townhouse, is location an issue?

www.konbaan.com has a very good listing. If you need to be near a park for 10K baht rent, Chatuchak is the best place. Good Luck.

I recommend using Google Chrome when using konbann.com as most of the listings are in thai , Chrome have a auto translate feature.

Edited by shriah

Never mind about the height and the budget. Your first problematic task is to find a condo that will allow a pet dog.

Your second problem will be to find 'a big park' to walk your dog. Certainly Lumphini Park prohibits dogs, unless of course they are soi dogs whelped inside the park (and be able to howl in packs when the national anthem is played at 6.00 pm)