Samsung Galaxy Tab

Wolfie

I had a Samsung Galaxy Spica model GT 15700 which l could not get used to so recently sold it. Bought a HTC wildwire which is much easier to use with android technology and half the price. Check it out before buying

Edited by techno

I had a Samsung Galaxy Spica model GT 15700 which l could not get used to so recently sold it. Bought a HTC wildwire which is much easier to use with android technology and half the price. Check it out before buying

The OP is talking about a pad not a mobile phone.

Power Buy as suggested. 22900 Bahtwith Free 12 months GPRS package that includes all your calls and internet usage.

Liked it so much that I ordered one.

Ready for delivery on Oct 22, 2010. Than straight on eBay and sell it for USD 1400.- Thailand is the first country in Asia where they will be sold

Power Buy as suggested. 22900 Bahtwith Free 12 months GPRS package that includes all your calls and internet usage.

Ready for delivery on Oct 22, 2010. Than straight on eBay and sell it for USD 1400.- Thailand is the first country in Asia where they will be sold

That's a really great idea! Now you have me considering the same plan! :)

Where did you get the USD 1400 figure from? just curious...

• 8 months later...

Hello

first of all you have to be careful in the USA, not easy to find one that has both wifi and 3G.

Us phone companys only sell the wifi version (present average price 449.00 USD)

the unblocked G3 version is about 700-800 USD.

Thailand

the prices have come down compared of what I am reading in the Forum.

the full featured wifi/3G version is offered in Big C in Pattaya for 14,900 Baht.

Then went to Tuk com yesterday, found first offer for 12,900 Baht.

Another vendor sells it for 11,900 Baht, but is willing to negotate even further!

thaisabai

• 8 months later...

A new Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1/16 GB/WiFi (GT-7510) is currently 14,900, while the Tab 10.1/16 GB_WiFi + 3G (quad-band) (GT-7500) is 17,000.

These prices may come down a bit as the Tab2 was just launched and should be available here in a few months. Also the new Note 10.1 may put some downward price pressure on the 7510/7500.

• 1 month later...