Volvic Water Delivery?

hpotamus

sorry, but what is wrong with Thai bottled water?

Just wondering...

We are at the mercy of any organization which tells us their water is pure. Volvic water claims to be natural spring water, a better quality than usual..........Many people are drinking alkaline water, a big help versus the danger of the body turning acidic. Below:

There is one particular brand I am told Thais , many of them agree on ( in a plastic bottle), as less-than-healthy.

In the west, there have been arguments that at least one major conglomerate has been filling their bottles with tap water. Tap water, like shower water in general, is suspect until proven otherwise.

There are various things one can do for better water, and can be searched on the net.

There is a Thai company (Cermsuk), a part of Pepsi-Cola, not Coca-Cola, which sells 500 ml glass bottles, a case of 24, delivered, plus deposit. for 60 baht. You might consider this very important: plastic bottles leach chemicals, including estrogen. This might be the way to go for anyone wanting to take steps toward becoming a lady-boy.

Just wondering...

It actually tastes better.

Really.

I've been raised drinking natural mineral water (because it is cheap where I come from...) and the first months of Thai bottled water were really painful. Stuffing a lot of ice cubes helps numbing the weirg chemical/plastic flavours though.

After a while I started to adapt and not really care that much... except when I have a nice dinner of fine dishes. Then a fresh glass of Volvic or Evian really makes a difference.

Thai bottled water is of a quality similar to tap water in europe. Proper for consumption, but might taste not so nice.

However, imported water prices in Thailand are way too high for me to justify a regular consumption.

Just wondering...

We are at the mercy of any organization which tells us their water is pure. Volvic water claims to be natural spring water, a better quality than usual..........Many people are drinking alkaline water, a big help versus the danger of the body turning acidic. Below:

There is one particular brand I am told Thais , many of them agree on ( in a plastic bottle), as less-than-healthy.

In the west, there have been arguments that at least one major conglomerate has been filling their bottles with tap water. Tap water, like shower water in general, is suspect until proven otherwise.

There are various things one can do for better water, and can be searched on the net.

There is a Thai company (Cermsuk), a part of Pepsi-Cola, not Coca-Cola, which sells 500 ml glass bottles, a case of 24, delivered, plus deposit. for 60 baht. You might consider this very important: plastic bottles leach chemicals, including estrogen. This might be the way to go for anyone wanting to take steps toward becoming a lady-boy.

Lots of Thai companies deliver water in this way. I get mine from Chang. Great price and tastes good; anything from a glass bottle tastes better than plastic. So convenient to have 100 bottles delivered a week.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering...

Lots of Thai companies deliver water in this way. I get mine from Chang. Great price and tastes good; anything from a glass bottle tastes better than plastic. So convenient to have 100 bottles delivered a week.

How much does that cost you..?

We have been getting sprinkle delivered to our door for years. Tastes fine and for 1500 baht for 30 big bottles (3 at a time as needed), my back is wondering why I didn't do this a decade ago-hauling those 6 packs of singha/mount fleur etc to do it again a few days later is retarded.

(Note, the run on sentence above has nothing to do with the water I consume-maybe the beer)