Incoming Post Reliability ?

axact

Hi,

I was wondering how reliable the postal system is in Thailand with regard to incoming post from abroad ?

Also I wanted to know which mobile phone operator is cheapest for making calls to the UK.

Thanking you in anticipation of some great advice :-)

David

Incoming mail is only reliable if you make sure the package is registered/signed-for mail.

If you just send with standard (non-registered) mail it probably has about a 40% chance of arrival (in my experience)

Even with registered mail it has a good chance of being late, but will usually arrive eventually.

Incoming mail can be a problem, depending on where you live. I live in the sticks, post to our local Post Office, very reliable. BUT the subcontractor for the final stage was terrible. Often took 14 days to travel 15 kilometres.,And some went missing- never delivered. Soluton, I got a Post Office Box and now have no problems

Incoming mail is only reliable if you make sure the package is registered/signed-for mail.

If you just send with standard (non-registered) mail it probably has about a 40% chance of arrival (in my experience)

Even with registered mail it has a good chance of being late, but will usually arrive eventually.

We receive letters in the office every day. No problem in downtown Bangkok.

I wonder where the OP is lcoated.