Good Tattooist Koh Samui?

Knos

Tong from Monster Tattoo in Bohput is good, he has another shop now in Lamai, bottom end if you were coming in from Chaweng before the cross junction. Best to just go into the studios & ask to see their photos and make a decision from there.

Tong from Monster Tattoo in Bohput is good, he has another shop now in Lamai, bottom end if you were coming in from Chaweng before the cross junction. Best to just go into the studios & ask to see their photos and make a decision from there.

Tong is very good. He also has a shop in Bangrak next to JP internet and cafe. (i think thats opposite full moon bungalows.)

I have looked at photo's of some of Tong's work and also Mr Khon in Lamai, both looked pretty good.

If you have the oppurtunity or are returning through Bangkok I would check out Jimmy Wong or Mr Tung, both really top shelf artist's.

Sak Yant temple tattoos are also a very cool thing about thailand and could be worth a look for you.

• 2 weeks later...