Expensive

sipidan

Perth,Australia to Phuket,Thailand for 3 weeks over Xmas & New year ThaiAirways wanting $1450 which includes a 5 hour stop-over in Bangkok on the way home. Or $1775 direct both ways with PacificBlue.....do they think we are made of money?? Hotels not included :rolleyes: Do you think this is a little expensive for a 6 hour flight?? Anyways they have me by the balls cause i'm gonna pay it :ph34r:

pretty much the airlines are expecting high loads or high season trend so you can expect to pay a premium fare; by the way did you price out all routes from Perth?

wasn't there any flts from Perth to Singapore- change plane to Phuket on Dragon Air or others? or Perth to Malaysia Kuala Lumpur and change plane on AirAsia to Phuket?

pretty much the airlines are expecting high loads or high season trend so you can expect to pay a premium fare; by the way did you price out all routes from Perth?

wasn't there any flts from Perth to Singapore- change plane to Phuket on Dragon Air or others? or Perth to Malaysia Kuala Lumpur and change plane on AirAsia to Phuket?

JetStar full!

AirAsia shit stop over times!

Tiger Don't trust em any more!

& i've been saying all month ThaiAirways only from now on!!!! :jap:

Folks are over for Christmas, direct London-Bangkok under 500 nicker, or less than 800 bucks for you. Best to always book early for that time of year.

What has that got to do with the OP's departure point?

Ha ha

Its all sorted for a grand total of A$1462 direct both ways from Perth to Phuket :D

Thai Airways

Total fare for flight reservations: 841.65 AUD including tax

Flight reservations:

Flight: TG486

Departing: Saturday, December 18, 2010 9:10:00 AM

To: Phuket International, Phuket, Thailand

Arriving: Saturday, December 18, 2010 2:25:00 PM

Cabin: Economy

& returning Pacific Blue

Your Itinerary

Departing Flight05/01/2011 Origin Destination

/VIRGIN BLUE FOR PACIFIC BLUE

DJ4148 13:00 PM Phuket 20:30 PM Perth 1 Adult

Flexible $17,999.00 (619.71 A$)

BOOKED SORTED & PAID!!!!! ROLL ON XMAS :partytime2:

Well 3 weeks actually going to Kho Samed first for a week! Woop Woop B)

You play you pay that time of year.:lol:

What a joke,

I think the Thai hotels are planning to get all the money they lost for past few years at one time. I guess they think Farags are idiots

I planned to take my son to Pucket in January, after looking at the prices, I just decided to not to contribute their greed and just go to local beaches, like Pattaya and Hua Hin