Dean Manusco

Xircal

I've been reading on the media (Thaivisa doesn't allow links to the site) about an American living in Phuket named Dean Manusco who lost his passport in 2004, but decided not to report it to the authorities. Since then, and possibly before that even, he's been living on handouts begged from tourists and expats. He was arrested last week after staff called the police after he was observed repeatedly hassling guests after being warned off.

The guy is married to a Thai, but his wife and two of his children live in the north somewhere in abject poverty according to the reports. The third child was adopted out to relations in Norway.

While I sympathise with his predicament, I think it's disgraceful that he should consider having children without a secure job. How can somebody even consider having kids if he can't take care of them?

So you would suggest he go and buy some condom's using all the money he has......what a stupid statement OP

If he can't afford to keep the kids he produces, he should refrain from having sex, that's what I think.

But maybe you don't have a problem with starving children which says a lot about you.

So you would suggest he go and buy some condom's using all the money he has......what a stupid statement OP

If he can't afford to keep the kids he produces, he should refrain from having sex, that's what I think.

But maybe you don't have a problem with starving children which says a lot about you.

Oh dear.

you know whats worse than someone like me who genrally doesnt give a crap about trying to right all the qwrongs of the world, is people like you who preach that there all high and mighty and care about everything from kids to homeless frigging kittens, is thats all you do is moan online rather than trying to get out there and make a difference and that my friend is pathetic!

Anyone who has been here since 2004 with no passport and is begging to survive is probably not exactly in his right mind, but I would not be surprised if he is a frequent poster on Thai Visa. :wacko:

hahaha :lol:

Edited by floridaguy