Young Male Seeks Advice About Teaching Career.

Thumpasuar

Go home. Get a degree. Do your student teaching and get a job as a teacher. Work for a year or so and then come back and get a decent job in a decent school. That way if everything goes belly up you will still have a degree and teaching experience. Bad advice eh? What your father would tell you?

Sounds like things are going to go belly up in America sooner than later. The speculators have people inside the treasury and FED and they are ready to pounce. In much the same manner that Soros and the gang did Thailand in 97. Correct me if I'm wrong. I do think your advice is sound but, if I was gonna take the safe rout I would have never got on that plane. I would like to know is it feasible for me to try and teach in my current inexperienced undereducated state? I know its a stupid idea but has it been done is it doable? I mean really would I be any different than some older dude who has a degree in marketing or something irrelevant to teaching English and no experience teaching a classroom. My philosophy In the classroom would be confidently know the curriculum and have a commanding presence. From my memories in school I had only a few teachers who could control the classroom efficiently and that's is how they did it. Although I could totally crash and burn I'm sure.

Thailand is about the same size, population and GDP as Florida. Be a little realistic. If the US goes belly up the world goes belly up.

It is a bit insulting for an uneducated person to attempt to accomplish the same job as one with a degree and experience.

You don't even speak Thai!

I hear you can get a job driving a truck in Iraq for 100 grand a year.

Go home boy. Thailand will eat you up.

That you don't have a clue is obvious.

There is no curriculum in Thai English language classes among other things.

Your way off on the size, population and GDP of Florida with relation to that of Thailand. I sure hope your not teaching geography or economics to the little ones. Thailand has 371220sqkm more land and 49 million more people than Florida. Florida's GDP is 744 billion as opposed to Thailands meager 280 billion. So yet another reason I wont be giving you any money to learn from your vast treasure trove of incorrect statistics. So lets break it down further Florida's Land mass is only 38% of Thailand's a far cry from equal. The population of Florida is 28% of Thailand's again a far cry from your claims. Lastly Thailand's GDP would make up 37.5% of Florida's. So not only are they not similar in any of the area's. They aren't even close to being similar by any stretch of the imagination. You sir are the one without a clue. Ladies and gentle men of the jury I rest my case.

Go home. Get a degree. Do your student teaching and get a job as a teacher. Work for a year or so and then come back and get a decent job in a decent school. That way if everything goes belly up you will still have a degree and teaching experience. Bad advice eh? What your father would tell you?

Sounds like things are going to go belly up in America sooner than later. The speculators have people inside the treasury and FED and they are ready to pounce. In much the same manner that Soros and the gang did Thailand in 97. Correct me if I'm wrong. I do think your advice is sound but, if I was gonna take the safe rout I would have never got on that plane. I would like to know is it feasible for me to try and teach in my current inexperienced undereducated state? I know its a stupid idea but has it been done is it doable? I mean really would I be any different than some older dude who has a degree in marketing or something irrelevant to teaching English and no experience teaching a classroom. My philosophy In the classroom would be confidently know the curriculum and have a commanding presence. From my memories in school I had only a few teachers who could control the classroom efficiently and that's is how they did it. Although I could totally crash and burn I'm sure.

Thailand is about the same size, population and GDP as Florida. Be a little realistic. If the US goes belly up the world goes belly up.

It is a bit insulting for an uneducated person to attempt to accomplish the same job as one with a degree and experience.

Your way off on the size, population and GDP of Florida with relation to that of Thailand. I sure hope your not teaching geography or economics to the little ones. Thailand has 371220sqkm more land and 49 million more people than Florida. Florida's GDP is 744 billion as opposed to Thailands meager 280 billion. So yet another reason I wont be giving you any money to learn from your vast treasure trove of incorrect statistics. So lets break it down further Florida's Land mass is only 38% of Thailand's a far cry from equal. The population of Florida is 28% of Thailand's again a far cry from your claims. Lastly Thailand's GDP would make up 37.5% of Florida's. So not only are they not similar in any of the area's. They aren't even close to being similar by any stretch of the imagination. You sir are the one without a clue. Ladies and gentle men of the jury I rest my case.

I looked it up and you are correct.

I looked it up and you are correct.

Thanks and you being right or wrong is just really nit picking on my part. I understand what your main point regarding the comparison was. So now we can be friends put er there pal.