Helicopter Charter

You have to get one from the mainland.

These people had one in Phuket. Might still be there

http://www.skydance....s-thailand.html

http://www.thai-real...te-charters.php

(Looks like the same chopper)

and one has just flown over my house headjng towards BKK - Spooky or what? Haven't seen one for yonks, get this post and one appears out of the blue.

I am impressed H2O Dunc :o

Edited by Tropicalevo

Cheers guys. The Phuket based one is giving me a quote. Just trying to get them a nice speedboat for the week to ferry them to Koh Tao every day and job complete. 10 days diving etc is going to end up costing them about 5 million baht. :o How the other half live. ;) Lets see how big a tip they leave :D

Cheers guys. The Phuket based one is giving me a quote. Just trying to get them a nice speedboat for the week to ferry them to Koh Tao every day and job complete. 10 days diving etc is going to end up costing them about 5 million baht. :o How the other half live. ;) Lets see how big a tip they leave :D

Come and buy everyone a beer for the tip. drinks.gif

Well done and good luck

Include 5 star accommodation, helicopter charter, luxury speedboat charter, car and driver and the technical diving course and blended gases and you are hitting the 5 million mark. Also just signed them up for a 3 week live aboard for next year sailing from Phuket around to Samui diving some very nice wrecks and I get to go as well. :thumbsup:

I might be able to help with the speedboat if it's before NOV 2nd. PM me if interested.

he told me it was 50 000 baht but he told me to go see him later for the number. i asked if that was per person or for the whole helicopeter. he told me he is not shore

i though i may have to get it latere as i have drunk gasaline 91. might have to go hospital

Edited by BigC

he told me it was 50 000 baht but he told me to go see him later for the number. i asked if that was per person or for the whole helicopeter. he told me he is not shore

i though i may have to get it latere as i have drunk gasaline 91. might have to go hospital

Go to the hospital BigC - the forum would not be the same without you here.

Take care and get yourself sorted

Go to the hospital BigC - the forum would not be the same without you here.

Take care and get yourself sorted

cheers for that. i am a mean machine i drink gasoline

cheers