Pmc (And Others) Loudspeakers At Piyanas...

naughtybadfurrimunki

That would be their outlet at Future Park where they now have concentrated the higher end products. Call khun Chaivat of Piyanas first to arrange for an audition. His telephone number is 02-746 4511. They are very helpful.

That would be their outlet at Future Park where they now have concentrated the higher end products. Call khun Chaivat of Piyanas first to arrange for an audition. His telephone number is 02-746 4511. They are very helpful.

Thanks stgrhe, I will give him a ring. I was down at the Paradise Park shop the other day auditioning the ProAc Response D-1, must admit I was very impressed with them, what an incredible soundstage from such small cabinets! I think I met Khun Chaivat while I was there. Anyway, it was an older guy who helped me and he was very enthusiastic.

Ideally I would like something capable of handling slightly higher volumes than the Response D-1, and with a little bit more bass extension. I have a penchant for dub techno (Basic Channel, Rhythm & Sound etc) so I want speakers that deliver extremely well in that bottom end.

Thanks stgrhe, I will give him a ring. I was down at the Paradise Park shop the other day auditioning the ProAc Response D-1, must admit I was very impressed with them, what an incredible soundstage from such small cabinets! I think I met Khun Chaivat while I was there. Anyway, it was an older guy who helped me and he was very enthusiastic.

Ideally I would like something capable of handling slightly higher volumes than the Response D-1, and with a little bit more bass extension. I have a penchant for dub techno (Basic Channel, Rhythm & Sound etc) so I want speakers that deliver extremely well in that bottom end.

Please accept my humble apology for writing Future Park when I in fact meant Paradise Park. Paradise Park is where you'll find their high ends.

If you like small stand speakers then listen to the Dynaudio Focus 110 too. They are remarkable detailed for such small speakers but in all fairness one needs a sub for a full range listening experience.

In the end I bought the new Magneplanar MG 1.7 but it was a close race with the Focus 110, and that said from a planar speaker lover.

If that's how you like your music then I'm sure you'll love PMCs. Ushers are also very good (and good value for money in Thailand). Piyanas told me where the dealer is....I think on Rama 2.

If that's how you like your music then I'm sure you'll love PMCs. Ushers are also very good (and good value for money in Thailand). Piyanas told me where the dealer is....I think on Rama 2.

Usher's Thailand distributor is:

Audiocom Group Co. Ltd., 729 / 40-41 Rama 3 Rd., Bangpongpang, Yannawa, Bangkok, tel 02-295 4772, www.audiocomgroup.com

Usher's Thailand distributor is:

Audiocom Group Co. Ltd., 729 / 40-41 Rama 3 Rd., Bangpongpang, Yannawa, Bangkok, tel 02-295 4772, www.audiocomgroup.com

Oh thanks. I was about to visit the Usher dealer at the top floor of Big C Rajaprasong for a demo, and then the protests started and Big C got destoyed. No idea what happened to that hi-fi shop!

• 4 weeks later...