Car Scam?

Esset

The OP is not in the country. but if his bird did do what we think she did I am sure the OP is going to give her a good spanking when he gets back! ;)

I love the spanking (p)art. But as i see it after this, I would kick her to wherever. Start to believe what you are reading on TV. A lot of it is experience first hand. :blink:

Edit to ADD: And this cost most of us a lot of money. But we share it for free. B)

I have lived here long enough to know what can happen, but luckly for me I married right the first time and dont have to put up with crap like this. I do like to read these types of thread though because I can give some advice on how things should be done on some subjects. also I enjoy a good laugh like most of us at the <deleted> that happens to some posters. but you are right in what you say, kick her out if it is proven she is taking the mickey! who would want a girl like that???? :blink:

But do give her a jolly good spanking first :D

Thanks to all for your input.

I´ve decided not to send her the money and advice her to come clean with the finance company.

And as someone suggested, a good spanking may be in order when I arrive in Thailand in about a month

Thanks to all for your input.

I´ve decided not to send her the money and advice her to come clean with the finance company.

And as someone suggested, a good spanking may be in order when I arrive in Thailand in about a month

Allow me to adjust the above reply a little;

"And as someone suggested, a good spanking 'goodbye' may be in order when I arrive in Thailand in about a month."