Universal And Syfy Channels

PC800

I live in Jomtien and Univeral Channel Asia (English language TV shows, mostly USA) and the Syfy Channel have disappeared for the past 2 days. Anyone know if there's a transmission problem, or they've been pulled? It says NO SIGNAL on my basic cable.

I have both OK on Banglamung cable.

Can't wait for the "EVENT"

Oh My Gawd - you are not talking about "THE EVENT" are you? The Event that is normally advertised a minimum of three times on every single ad break on Universal? Wow I cant wait to sleep through that either...........

Ive got both in Jomtien

I live in a condo, and all units get the cable, but I think it's JOMTIEN CABLE. Both stations are still gone. I shall talk to the property manager. It you get both and live in Jomtien, maybe something wrong with our cable in our complex. Thanks to all who reported.

I agree that Universal self-promotes to fill up the time slots, since they have very little "real" advertising. I never thought I would say this, but I would welcome some ads just to make it seem normal.

It's JOMTIEN CABLE. I phoned them today and they said something wrong with the satellite and the techs were supposed to be fixing it today. I foolishly forgot to ask which "today" she was talking about.

It's JOMTIEN CABLE. I phoned them today and they said something wrong with the satellite and the techs were supposed to be fixing it today. I foolishly forgot to ask which "today" she was talking about.

"TODAY "was YESTERDAY (Monday 18 Oct) Both stations back on Jomtien Cable, as of Monday afternoon. Happy to see that it took only a few TODAYS to fix the problem.

"TODAY "was YESTERDAY (Monday 18 Oct) Both stations back on Jomtien Cable, as of Monday afternoon. Happy to see that it took only a few TODAYS to fix the problem.

Jomtien cable? Do you have Sophon Cable?

Jomtien cable? Do you have Sophon Cable?

I have JOMTIEN CABLE. However, when I look at a phone listing for cable companies, it's the same number for Sophon Cable. So obviously there is some connection between the two companies.