New Sausage King Products Rimping Supermarkets

SausageKing

Why does this company never reply to e mails? guess its just the same as most other companies in LOS

I've had the same non - response. It's a strange omission given the excellent quality of the website. and the products.I imagine a telephone call would get a better response but sometimes you just want to email. Guess he's too busy making sausages.

Hi their and am very sorry but we have had some problems with outlook express and a member of TV will help me sort the problem out tomorrow,i am receiving some e.mails but not all ?? am not a computer man but i will get my e.mail sorted out tomorrow.so for the people that did try to e.mail me i am sorry. also my pm had problem but thats been fixed now. if i see any e.mail i would reply to it 100%. sorry again. Rob?Sausage King.

I read where you are moving to a more accessible location. When will that be?

I have just purchased some "Sausage King" curries from Rim Ping, but they have no microwave cooking instructions on them.

Anybody know how long to put them in for, if you have to peel back the meat lid and stir half way through or anything like that?

Thanks

TP

I have just purchased some "Sausage King" curries from Rim Ping, but they have no microwave cooking instructions on them.

Anybody know how long to put them in for, if you have to peel back the meat lid and stir half way through or anything like that?

Thanks

TP

SK's advice after a few observations from baffled customers was to :

1. Remove the rice, as it cooks much quicker than the meat.

2. Cook for 4 minutes. (Then I would stir it about and you might even find 3 minutes enough.)

3. Add the rice and cook for a further two minutes.

As they say, microwaves vary, so it is a bit hit and miss, trial and error. But those are his basic instructions.

I often turn it into a ceramic dish to cook.

Thanks

TP

Hi Their and microwave on full power 3 min then leave 1 min to settle then microwave a further 1-2 min. Tip pop the rice out first and microwave the rice on its own first for 1 1/2 min now serve. we will have some instructions soon on meals in Rimping. Hope you like the curry. All microwaves run on different watts 650W --- so this is a guide line. Rob,sk

Edited by SausageKing

Cooking meals with microwaves varies due to the wattage of the microwave and how frozen the meal is and what it is.

If you have time its better to defrost the meal overnight in the fridge, then I find 2 minutes in the microwave and stir and then 1 minute and stir until its warm to how you like it.

When Sausage king moves we will be more easy to find and 5 min away from Thai visa office, just of the 121 sansai

As long as you don't move too far from where we found you earleur this week! Easy to locate, convenient to get to and the food's still frozen when you get home -- at least if you live in San Sai or thereabouts -- another good reason for living outside town.

Our goodie bags arrived home in perfect condition, and I have to say that the bacon is the best I've tasted anywhere in the UK and streets ahead of the stuff you can buy in the supermarkets here. I've so missed my morning bacon buttie for the last 4 years-- but no more!

When Sausage king moves we will be more easy to find and 5 min away from Thai visa office, just of the 121 sansai

As long as you don't move too far from where we found you earleur this week! Easy to locate, convenient to get to and the food's still frozen when you get home -- at least if you live in San Sai or thereabouts -- another good reason for living outside town.

Our goodie bags arrived home in perfect condition, and I have to say that the bacon is the best I've tasted anywhere in the UK and streets ahead of the stuff you can buy in the supermarkets here. I've so missed my morning bacon buttie for the last 4 years-- but no more!

Thank you and glad you appreciate quality Dry Cured Bacon and yes we think we will move to new work shop in about may 2011. we are not moving far but easy to find. we will a be a soi of the 121 sansai near laguna home and we are planning to have a work shop and small mini mart with western food bits and pieces like A1 and HP Sauce etc. also you will be able to buy direct same as now and we are thinking of putting an all day English and American breakfast on at a special price for xpats 60B-80B as we manufacture we should be able to do a great breakfast for that price.so more details later on that.

post-112062-078711700 1288191538_thumb.j

post-112062-066609300 1288191563_thumb.j

post-112062-048571500 1288191608_thumb.j

post-112062-055218900 1288191799_thumb.j

Edited by SausageKing