Nightlife In Phuket

Phuket electrician

Hi Guys I have been living here for nearly two years and as yet haven,t found anything to do in the evening that doesn,t involve getting bladdered - blind drunk. I am the kind of weaked willed person that despite good intentions of having a sociable drink the ineviatible occurs? Desperately seeking sobriarty. And no I haven,t considered AA. Regards :o

What would you do anywhere at night if you didn't want to get bladdered. There's a few options but they won't keep you entertained for long.

There is often a special event being celebrated somewhere - vegetarian festival, Wat Chalong Fair, etc. Keep an eye on the local press or ask a Thai friend.

Go to a show - Fantasea or Simon Caberet.

Go to the movies.

Market in Phuket Town on Saturday & Sundays.

BBQ on the beach (okay you might still get bladdered).

err - stay in and read a book.

Hi Guys I have been living here for nearly two years and as yet haven,t  found anything to do in the evening that doesn,t involve getting bladdered - blind drunk.  I am the kind of weaked willed person that despite good intentions of having a sociable drink the ineviatible occurs?  Desperately seeking sobriarty.  And no I haven,t considered AA.  Regards :D

Hi there,

Have a good meal in Phuket,s many restaurants,then dance the night away in the timber hut .If you are looking for more,take a body massage in Grand Plaza or Pearl hotel.this will rejuvenate your body,brain and wallet :o

Thank you all kindly for the suggestions. I have just read them, Monday morning. Have spent the w/e gatting plastered at the freedom bar, Rawai on friday. There are some v. interesting like-minded characters hanging out there don,t you know! Spent most of Sunday sipping G&T,s watching the long awaited rain fall here in Ao Makam and listening to X&Y by Coldplay a great new album wouldn,t you agree?