Sky Tv In Thailand

Sullani

Hiya Sullani, Totster

Once I rented a property in the village and with it came a huge Satellite dish which contacted all the nearest sats for channels. Worked OK. Had hundreds of channels. You cnnected to a chosen sat and then bumph you were off! Appparently it was 20,000thb all in...

Sorry I have no more info, but it is possible, as I had it!

Goodluck hunting..I am sure the guy bought it in a dodgey manner...Arthur Daileys patch and all that... :o

Edited by lopburiguy

Hiya Sullani, Totster

Once I rented a property in the village and with it came a huge Satellite dish which contacted all the nearest sats for channels.  Worked OK.  Had hundreds of channels.  You cnnected to a chosen sat and then bumph you were off!  Appparently it was 20,000thb all in... 

Sorry I have no more info, but it is possible, as I had it!

Goodluck hunting..I am sure the guy bought it in a dodgey manner...Arthur Daileys patch and all that... :o

It still would not have been able to pick up signals from the astra satellite.. :D

totster :D

Simply not possible on either of the normal birds.. There is a chance in a million that they found a relay on a bird and picked it up (I know there was a relay on an unusual sat for Oz troops to pick up oz sat tv in the indian ocean) but even then the Sky encrytion systems are to my knowledge currently secure..

Lots of channels either 'open' or on less secure systems if you have a large movable dish fitted..