Need A Driver With Car/Truck

rrivers

I am looking for a driver with car to take my wife and kids to a small town 30 kilometers south of chiang rai. We need a car/truck as she will bring more items than what the bus will allow and the fact with 2 small children a bus can be a hassle.

date 28 november

rate to be discussed

thanks

Depending upon the amount of stuff you are taking and the size.... have you thought about a large van? We have used them for years when visitors are in town. We take different sized groups up to Mae Sai et al, everyone is comfortable, the drivers are great, we buy lots of stuff. We find it is well worth the cost.

Unless you have oversized items, it should be easy for the van to accommodate your "stuff". They could take out a row or 2 of seats, if necessary.

Check around and you should very quickly find some sources. I run into ads all over the place.

You wife speaking Thai/Northern Thai will get a better rate.

on kampangdin road between thapae and loi kro about half way on the west side of the road is a mom and pop garden restaurant where i eat sometimes under the mango tree( lunch only) ,i think the house number is 14/2 or 15/2 and the little sign says padulsit

the wife there does the cooking and the husband the dishes but he has a covered pickup and drives people and stuff the last time i used him for 1000 a day.he is very nice and the pickup in good and clean shape. the foor is good and cheap too.

try there

Edited by uptoyoumyfriend