Unitefl ?!?!?

wehugheog

Dear xxx,

We are very happy to inform you about some exciting news concerning your CMU TEFL certificate.

CMU TEFL, one of the most highly-regarded university-developed TEFL programs in South East Asia, has been renamed UniTEFL (www.unitefl.com). This change of name coincides with the UniTEFL program expanding into its own new UniTEFL Training Centre. (close to the centre of Chiang Mai). Additionally, beginning in March 2011, the former CMU TEFL curriculum (now UniTEFL) will be offered at over 30 Australian universities and vocational colleges.

All our associated schools, colleges, and universities around the world have been informed of the name change to UniTEFL, and are aware that the UniTEFL program continues to offer its Thai Ministry of Education approved certificate with the same curriculum and trainers. All CMU TEFL certificates will continue to enjoy the same level of recognition and are still valid for securing teaching positions.

To celebrate our new identity, we would like to make you an offer to become one of our affiliates. This means is that if you suggest our program to anyone considering a TEFL program, please send us an email ([email protected]) with that person's name, and we will send you 6000 Baht (or its equivalent in foreign currency) on the first day of that person's program.

If they have any questions about the program that you are unsure of, please have them email us and we will be happy to answer any their questions.

We look forward to hearing from you.

All the best, UniTEFL Team

088-402-8217

www.unitefl.com

Got this mail today. I do notknow how these people got my e-mail address, but it feels a bit strange. I don't give my e-mail out easily. I WAS in the CEP program disaster.

Anyone got any info?

Edited by wehugheog

2 + 2 probably equals 4 in this case: the staff at UniTEFL seem to be the same staff that were at CMU TEFL, delivering that same program.

Perhaps drop into their new premises to find out more - odds on you'll end up speaking with someone you already know. That assumes you're in CM and it's convenient, of course.

Edited by kawtot