Old Good Or Bad Looking Thai Wife

kelboy

HI all

why do so many men think their TW is fantastic and the best looking and think they are still in

their 20s.

i have been here a long time and my wife is about 7 years younger but like me shes getting

older(maybe time 4 a trade in)

sometimes we must stop drinking to much and wake up?

i,m not telling everyone to finish with their TW but to stop saying how great she looks when

shes just normal like 98 of women.

kda.:wacko::shock1::w00t::crazy: :crazy: :drunk: :drunk:

Yeah, maybe George should put in a timer delay between writting the post and it being put up on the board! :blink:

that way, posters can get to re-read there posts before other members can pick the <deleted> out of them.

what say you JT :lol:

trouble with thai women is they all look young untill they hit that magic age, some start at 37 , but most at 40 , when over night they seem to turn into an old women !!! :blink: not like there western conterparts who age over many years... i am sure a few posters will understand what i am on about

Kelboy, I suspect you have had a few beers when posting this topic, fair enough, probably most of the topics are started that way.

Luckily you never posted a picture of your wife or GF, It's the last thing you want to do on an internet forum, believe me.

I'll still put this topic down to a few too many beers, but if it's not, why the fascination with other peoples Wives/ Gf's ? blink.gif

If not pissed up, it's scary.