Under-Fire German National Collapses Dead In Pattaya

Rimmer

Bucholtz gave TV readers facts for US to see.

LaoPo you gave us your OPINION!

Seems like after more than 13,000 posts YOU are the one that is into sensationalism.

Unless you own TV...stop being the GOD of POSTS.

We all have a right to be here...We too are Members!

By seeing the victims photo it may help the police find info to prove he was innocent and also murdered. Seeing his picture could jog a persons memory and they may come forward. This is a News forum is it not?

Bucholtz gave TV readers facts for US to see.

LaoPo you gave us your OPINION!

Seems like after more than 13,000 posts YOU are the one that is into sensationalism.

Unless you own TV...stop being the GOD of POSTS.

We all have a right to be here...We too are Members!

By seeing the victims photo it may help the police find info to prove he was innocent and also murdered. Seeing his picture could jog a persons memory and they may come forward. This is a News forum is it not?

Iamsobad great answer, I agree 100 %

I don't even know Buchholz, but in this and many other threads, he seems to always supply extra information which is quite helpful in filling in the blanks in each thread. At least for me. I didn't find his post of a photo and link offensive at all. It's a far cry from the sensationalism of Thai newspapers and bloody dead/murdered people in the images on the front pages.

I didn't find his post of a photo and link offensive at all. It's a far cry from the sensationalism of Thai newspapers and bloody dead/murdered people in the images on the front pages.

Yeah, but I guess that's just not how it's done in the Netherlands. ;)

In the Netherlands you get your Judge Papa to cover for you like Joran Van der Sloot.

He also proves you are not born with class and dignity.

It is taught and some learn and some do not.

I offer my condolences to the poor guys family and hope they get justice.

I didn't find his post of a photo and link offensive at all. It's a far cry from the sensationalism of Thai newspapers and bloody dead/murdered people in the images on the front pages.

I don't get the Netherlands relevance here. Is it in reference to Buchholz? Because I'm definitely not from that neck of the woods.

I don't get the Netherlands relevance here. Is it in reference to Buchholz? Because I'm definitely not from that neck of the woods.

The person who was wringing his hands over the posting of the photograph lives there.

I do not understand what is the problem with guy putting photo and news article on forum. The guy did not say the dead German was guilty. It is just a photo and news story. Then other guy says he is from country where news would not do this. What country is this? If someone dies and is reported in the news, if the dead person was currently involved in court case, this would be reported also. I think putting this photo on forum is no big deal, and i do not find it disrerspectful to either dead guy or his family. They often put photo with obituary in newspapers.

Re-read the headline. If anything is painful for the mans family it would be that.

Under-fire German national Collapses Dead!

The thread starts with the back story!

I think the family knows what the dentist looks like.

Adding his photo was a plus to readers to enable us to know more of the whole story.

I want to know if the pimp has done this blackmail on other farang? How did he meet her and why did he lend her money?

Pattaya newspapers please follow up.

They were accusations ONLY. A not so old man has died. A little RESPECT, please.

I fully agree.

Nevertheless, some find it necessary to post a large photo of the deceased man who was accused by someone else, nothing more.

That doesn't mean he was guilty.

He wasn't even on trial yet.

To post a large photo is disgusting and shows no respect for a man who just died. :bah:

LaoPo

Witnesses at the scene reported the Dr. Malter did not appear to have crashed with anything or be travelling at an excessive speed, one witness explaining "he simply collapsed off the bike."

Thanks LaoPo. The whole story is disgusting, how easy would it be to give somebody a bad name by TV members. What a shame !!! :jap:

Edited by sirchai

They were accusations ONLY. A not so old man has died. A little RESPECT, please.

No respect at all, better he has gone

I hope that you'll be in a similar situation pretty soon. No respect for you at all. :jap:

I am not convicting the dead guy but has anyone here been extorted for money by someone who is pimp for children? I do not even know any such people and if I did I would turn them in. Before someone asks you for money, they would have to be known to you and associate with you in some way. When someone chooses to become involved with such people, they should be aware of the consequences. The point here to me is not whether dead guy was guilty or innocent. Perhaps this will never be known. The lesson is stay away from child pimps, molesters and any other such scum.

Sadly I doubt if the German embassy will bother much, though he was only an accused pedo sh1t sticks even to Teflon and it will not be worth the risk of getting involved.

An embassy is obliged to get involved. Even is he was fully convicted of any crime you care to mention and serving a prison sentence, the Embassy will do it's job.

Where is the follow up from the press?

Come on Pattaya One... I am counting on you since you are #1.

Was he killed?

What does his wife say?

Is the pimp under investigation?

Whats her story?

Was there life insurance?

Who were his last contacts and where?

Cell calls to and from his mobile?

Ask the cops and let us know!

Edited by IAMSOBAD