Apple Shops & Service In Pattaya

DMC1

Where is the best place to purchase Apple products in Pattaya? I have now decided against buying a new windows notebook and fancy getting hold of a Mac Book Pro (13") sometime next month. Does anybody have any advice as to where the best place is to purchase this product in Pattaya? Would it be the shop in the Central Beach? And do they offer good discounts or extras?

Cheers

The Apple shop in Central is probably the best place to buy it in Pattaya.I bought mine there a few weeks ago,the price was 40,900 baht for the 4gb Macbook pro,they don't offer any discounts or anything free with it,it seems to be the standard price as i looked in other Apple shops and the price is the same in them all,but anyway this is my first Mac and i like it very much.

Smart Icon on the ground floor of Toukom is an authorised Apple reseller. On the few occassions I've been in there they ahve been very helpful. From what I can see her and in Bangkok there is no discounting on new Apple products in Thailand. The price is the price.

Keep in mind that there is not authorised Apple service center in Pattaya. All repair work is done in Bangkok - quite efficiently and effectively from what I've experienced.

The only way you will get a discount is if you know someone who works for a university that has an apple store. Educator get discounts. BTW: My new Macbook pro 13" was stolen from my hotel room while I was visiting Pattaya.

If you find it, it has my picture on the start up page. Thee Thai police has dones absolutely nothing.

^ Thanks for the input guys. I have spoken to a friend who bought one in BKK and he said that they wouldn't give any discount or freebies.