Pissup Pics

Jockstar

I was there and remember evrything. I wasnt too pissed. But i know that a few people had cameras. So if you have any pics. Then i suggest posting them in this thread. The Thaivisa pissup thread is getting quite big. So i'm starting this one for the purpose of pics. So if you have any. Then feel free to share with everyone. Cheers!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no pics then guys/girls? Wish i had taken a camera. So come on. Post them here. I know that there was cameras around. So for tjose who had one. Please post. Eevn just to make members who weren't there jealous. :D:D:o

I actually had my camera on me ( it wasn't my digital one, left that expensive baby back at the hotel ) , intending to take pictures at the "Pissup".

But I completely forgot about my camera after the sixth or seventh of the free shots from the bar -

After all, I was one fourth ( Fifth? ) member of the Quality Control Shot group at the party!

:o

The females vogueing and pouting to camera, in splendid isolation, for when some old Abe Simpson comes and leans against them.....

.... the eyelashes stop fluttering and he gets a kick in the nuts

That sounds familiar to me .. aarhhhhhhhh

You got the clip then?

Come on. I thought there would some pics by now. :D  :D

Me too! :D !

Having missed the party, I would at least like to see the pics!

After Pissup Party 1 our pics were posted very quickly.

They can't be that bad......can they! :o:D !

I have to say I'm sorry for not getting the photos done. I have an old Canon AE1 and it turns out only 5 photos that I took turned out in any kind of good condition. I am sending them to Jockstar to see if he can get them up on TV. The camera is already in the shop and will be ready for the next party. Again I am truly sorry for these photos not turning out as I would have loved to have had all of the pictures I took of Bambina, LC and all the other beautiful ladies there. This will not happen again. :o

I have to say I'm sorry for not getting the photos done. I have an old Canon AE1 and it turns out only 5 photos that I took turned out in any kind of good condition. I am sending them to Jockstar to see if he can get them up on TV. The camera is already in the shop and will be ready for the next party. Again I am truly sorry for these photos not turning out as I would have loved to have had all of the pictures I took of Bambina, LC and all the other beautiful ladies there. This will not happen again. :D

its not your fault, just cam prob and you did your best..anyhow .. the last hope ...ask for Mr. cameraman

Bambi :o

Edited by BambinA