Throwing Piles Of Cash Into The Air

ukrules

Dunno if you ask the ladies - they will tell you it breaks up the boring feet shuffle they do on a nightly basis.

I have always wondered why they don't break up the boring feet shuffle...with dancing. But I guess that would make too much sense...or something.

It may seem apparent that some of these girls are happy but at the end of the day, they are despised by Thai society. It therefore seems that only a self indulgent prick would hurl cash around to watch the spectacle of the 'low class' grovel to get the cash.

I do believe everyone is discussing whether the world is flat or a sphere.

You will note I provided the Official Scientific % for Deuchebaggery of Rain-maker in Post #14 - note it's OFFICIAL nature.

Oh they will attempt to claim otherwise, parry off ridicule, rationalise their behaviour away, even perhaps convince themselves they aren't really being pathetic and pitiful when they get a buzz from what should register as self-nausea. Their delight at discovering they they wield power, after all. No doubt those who are more likely to find joy in such a peculiar expression are those who have lived tragically powerless, grumbling in subordination to (wife / partner / boss / teacher / colleague / public-at-large).

...but at the end of the day, the figure is OFFICIAL. And if they wish to give rise to nausea in others and amass shame and pity onto themselves; that is - of course - their democratic prerogative.

In a 'class' based society, such as Thailand, the word 'demeaning' has some meaning.

I modify the below quote to reflect the real meaning of "gburns57au". My modification is bolded, underlined & in blue;

I find this sort of thing more demeaning to the girls, ping pong balls as well.

It may seem apparent that some of these girls are happy but at the end of the day, they are despised by Thai society. It therefore seems that only a self indulgent prick would hurl cash around to watch the spectacle of the 'low class' grovel to get the cash.

I totally detest such an act as these people are the kind of people who are likely to make money from circuses & human trading.

The poor are despised by Thai society - so are elephants, falangs and waiting in lines