Aerator Pump

extexthai

When you turn off of the street that houses the Wiang Inn, Pizza Company, etc, and head towards the old bus station, you will see a small shop on your left about 75 or 100 meters from that traffic light where you turned. The shop is before the bus station. Check with them. They seem to be the most stocked, knowledgeable shop in CR. I would guess they have such pumps. If not, they will know who does.

Edited by kandahar

When you turn off of the street that houses the Wiang Inn, Pizza Company, etc, and head towards the old bus station, you will see a small shop on your left about 75 or 100 meters from that traffic light where you turned. The shop is before the bus station. Check with them. They seem to be the most stocked, knowledgeable shop in CR. I would guess they have such pumps. If not, they will know who does.

Thanks Kandahar....really appreciate the info. It is amazing how one can not just take things for granted, especially coming from a western country with all the conveniences and easy to access resources. Oh, and watch out for sharp knives...if you didn't have all your toes, your socks would fit funny. ett

Try the big pump store in Chiang Rai is across from the Chevit Mai Bakery near the old bus station. They have a lot of pumps and if they don't have they can order for you. I have bought at least 20 pumps from them and they know what they are doing. Look for the girl with tom short hair.

Try the big pump store in Chiang Rai is across from the Chevit Mai Bakery near the old bus station. They have a lot of pumps and if they don't have they can order for you. I have bought at least 20 pumps from them and they know what they are doing. Look for the girl with tom short hair.

Thanks Don....I knew with all the ponds you have, you would probably know. I am guessing it is the same shop Kandahar referred me to. I will definitely check them out. ett

• 2 weeks later...

Tex, what happened? Success or no?

Thanks to all....I found the shop, no problem and had to settle for a really large, aquarium pump that might last.......awhile. They did not have any in stock and had to order, but shipped it from CR to Phayao on the bus for us. Very nice folks to deal with. Especially the short haired girl...she really knows her stuff. But I am looking for a heavy duty, industrial type aerator pump and one that is definitely not half-assed made in China. In fact, not made in China, at all. I might be doing the two handed wait thing and see which fills up first, but I hope to find one before the one we have now, gives out. Who knows....it might last a long time. I have yet to put it online, yet. Still designing a diffuser, bubbler to make aerobic microbes very happy. Again, thanks to all, I really appreciate the input and directions. Later.....ett