Current Ipad Prices In Bkk ?

GeekInAsia

I dont know the current price, but last time I checked the "original" iPads in Bkk (sold by non official shops only of course) were more expensive then if you bought them from Apple directly or from eBay. All models. (Probably because of high demand - low supply in Thailand\Asia)

So I humbly sugest buying them elsewhere. (Possibly in your country)

PanTip and MBK had them both though.

Also electronics overaly are IMO very expensive in Thailand. Especialy considering low quality of non-branded products and no guarantee being granted by most shops (despite what they promisse you or not :). I was surprised that everything that I had to buy in Tailand was worse quality, but same or worse price then in europe.

(Sorry for sligh off-topic)

You can buy Ipads at many stores in MBK at around $500 USA and you can use your credit card by paying a little bonus. I just bought a Iphone 4 there 2000 Baht cheaper than Phuket at Big C. Most of these products look like they come from Hong Kong as they have a 1 kg electrical connector on the charger like the UK. Ask them for a civilized charger connector in place of this and they will give you one that you can use.

As the Apple stores keep promising that they are going to have product soon Apple USA will not ship to 4th world countries until they fill orders from larger countries where the demand is much bigger so don't hold your breath until your local Apple store has product.

You can buy Ipads at many stores in MBK at around $500 USA
Last time I checked every grinning darky with golden teeth there was asking about 100 USD more for any model then is its price on Apple store or eBay. :\

I was luckier with my iPhone 3GS from MBK, but I got it well past the launch madness, only about 2000 B cheaper then eBay, without warranty of course, and after like an hour of bargaining with 2 'sellers' there.

Apple USA will not ship to 4th world countrie
God, they still do it, right? Apple.