Looking For Professional Cleaning Company

sambai

Is anyone aware of a good Bangkok-based professional cleaning company? I have lost the web site address of a company I was planning to contact. They were based in Bangkok and quite a good web site and seemed very flexible. Would like to contact them if anyone can offer. I've not been able to find anything searching the net. Thanks.

I have one for you, they are good and do all the offices, stock exchange building and such. I will PM you there details this afternoon. I am meeting with one of the sharholders in a short while funnily enough.

I have one for you, they are good and do all the offices, stock exchange building and such.

Thanks very much Onnut. Appreciate that. The location's about 1 1/2 hours outside Bangkok. Not sure if that presents a problem.

Edited by sambai

My company does cleaning, mostly factories, but also offices, all over the world for large automotive companies, sports stadiums, racetracks, government buildings, etc. We currently clean in Chonburi. If you want to send me a PM and we can chat offline.