189Cc Boreup Kits

chille

My mech who plays with my Honda had upgraded a lot of MIO's to over 200cc, Some are close to 300cc. (illegal street drag bikes racing for $)

The amount of modifications avl for MIO's are amazing compared to Hondas.

Seen a nuovo with what I was told was a 19x kit.. It really flew but not what I would call stable.

Now a 200cc PCX would appeal !!

Most of the scoots need steering dampeners to try and keep them from wobbling too much. The larger SHi / PSi, Epicuro, etc types are heavy enough to be stable at speed.

I bought the miss's a new Yammy Luvias (Mio MX? in TLD?)

125cc, 4 valve head, new engine design, cylinder, eft etc.

Its got great zip even 2 up (140kgs)

I'll be looking for cyl upgrade in the near future.

Chille,

They don't have any in stock. They claim that they haven't had any big export inquiries so they haven't tooled up to make more.

Cost is 20 - 30,000 baht. They couldn't be more specific.

You could try TDR Racing in Indonesia.

Chille,

They don't have any in stock. They claim that they haven't had any big export inquiries so they haven't tooled up to make more.

Cost is 20 - 30,000 baht. They couldn't be more specific.

You could try TDR Racing in Indonesia.

hi neal ,tanx alot for the help , i gonna check around more when i come back to thailand in november. Chille

My mech who plays with my Honda had upgraded a lot of MIO's to over 200cc, Some are close to 300cc. (illegal street drag bikes racing for $)

The amount of modifications avl for MIO's are amazing compared to Hondas.

The latest and very new for the MIo's are now using Honda Jazz 80 mm pistons and cylinder sleeve. They fly like rockets.

I am just waiting for my CBR long stroke custom made cranckshaft and connecting rod from Honda Thailand as soon as the AP Honda sponsored team gets some. Just snapped the modified long stroke I had so now back to standard length and waiting....