I screwed up, first time in 5 years. I have computer remind me for 90 day report on my retirement visa. Something went wrong and I realize I was supposed to go august 22 and forgot. What are my options, don't want to lose visa. I don't want to go in without an idea of what my options are. Any experienced help appreciated

If your report date is the 21st Oct then you will have to report bfore the

28th Oct as they give you 7 days either side.

Sorry. Just noticed it was the 22 August

Edited by kevjohn

I completely missed my April reporting date. When the next date came around, I sent my wife to make the report. They wouldn't accept the report from her, said I had to come in person to pay the fine. As a result, I was late for July by the time I actually got there. All I had to do was pay the 2,000 baht fine and sign some papers. Reset the next 90 day report and was encouraged to report by mail.

Simple, just time consuming.

Went in today with a the form filled and my passport and saw the guy at the reception. Told him I forgot, he said 2,000 baht, I gave it to him and straight into his pocket. He then took the paperwork to the proper counter and they did their thing, while 20 guys were waiting, had a good laungh, and came back with the paperwork done. 10 minutes at the outside, everybody was a winner. Great country Thailand.

thanks for all your help, I was really sweating it. Logging my 90 days into Google calander now, somehow forgot last time

thanks to all