The Charlatans Live In Bangkok

wave

the%20charlatans%20BLACK%20AND%20WHITE.jpg

The Charlatans celebrate their twentieth anniversary with some very special gigs, including their first ever show in Bangkok, Thailand on 19th November 2010 at the Nakarin Theatre, Sri Nakarin Road, Bangkok.

For more than two decades now, The Charlatans have been an inspirational force in British rock.

The Charlatans remain as exciting and relevant now, as when they first broke through to the immortal strains of ‘The Only One I Know’ – if not, more so, as a new generation of young bands and fans today hail them as lifelong heroes.

Tickets (950 baht) are available at Thaiticketmajor.com

Just had a sample of these guys on youtube..

Dont think i'll be paying 950baht for a ticket,

I can understand why the singer guy has got his face covered up in the promo shot :whistling:

if you wish really really hard before beddy byes tonight perhaps Rolf Harris might play Bangkok:lol:

I can understand why the singer guy has got his face covered up in the promo shot :whistling:

You just stick to Kylie son.

I'll be off by then would loved to have seen them play out here, i highly recommend for anyone who has good taste.

dont know what your missing !

great band that emerged in the late eighties early nineties and although not from manchester where associated with bands of the like from that scene such as the stone roses, inspiral carpets and happy mondays.

used to bump into tim burgess quite regularly whilst living just north of camden town in chalk farm, just before i moved out here and the band relocated to the states.

one of many great tunes from their back catalogue.

if you wish really really hard before beddy byes tonight perhaps Rolf Harris might play Bangkok:lol:

Ha Ha, Yeah or Kylie and Jason! and they have the cheek to call us whingin poms!

dont know what your missing !

great band that emerged in the late eighties early nineties and although not from manchester where associated with bands of the like from that scene such as the stone roses, inspiral carpets and happy mondays.

used to bump into tim burgess quite regularly whilst living just north of camden town in chalk farm, just before i moved out here and the band relocated to the states.

one of many great tunes from their back catalogue.

Definitely a band worth seeing if they're in town. Prefer their older stuff personally >>

And this >>

Edited by afx

Don't forget, it's still not too late to enter the TikTokThai Charlatans contest and win tickets to this event on November 19th!

http://www.tiktoktha...twitter-contest

It's a Twitter-based contest, so you have to have a Twitter account to participate. All you have to do is follow @TikTokThai on Twitter and then re-tweet the contest Tweet and you stand a chance to win.

There are 10 pairs of tickets, the competition ends tomorrow (Wednesday at 3pm) and there have only been 24 entries so far, so the odds of winning are still really good!

Team TikTokThai

Edited by TikTokThai

• 2 weeks later...

Don't forget, it's still not too late to enter the TikTokThai Charlatans contest and win tickets to this event on November 19th!

http://www.tiktoktha...twitter-contest

It's a Twitter-based contest, so you have to have a Twitter account to participate. All you have to do is follow @TikTokThai on Twitter and then re-tweet the contest Tweet and you stand a chance to win.

There are 10 pairs of tickets, the competition ends tomorrow (Wednesday at 3pm) and there have only been 24 entries so far, so the odds of winning are still really good!

Team TikTokThai

Pretty decent show even though hey ran out of beer before the first opening band started. (TIT) The Charlatans were good, lots of energy.

Interesting "tent" theatre, anyone know how permanent this place is or what bands might come there? Don't think you could get more than a couple thousand people in there at the most, so it will have to be pretty small venue stuff. Charlatans were a good start though.