Mayonnaise At Subway

JoeInSurin

There is mayo made here that is not sweet. Someone probably bought the wrong stuff.

I got the sweet mayo at a Subway in Pattaya and one in Bangkok 6 months apart. The corporation here must have made a change in suppliers. I was hoping the owner Greg that posts on here would have some input. I won't be eating there again until they change it back.

Yet another reason not to eat there, here or in America.

Next ...

I usually wouldn't but living in Surin anything is a welcome change from noodle stalls and KFC.

Hay we have a Pizza Company.:lol:

I heard an unsubstantiated rumour that the gramophone will be coming to Surin within the next decade or two. Although last year the first person in Surin to own a car was thrown in the klong because " Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" :D

Yet another reason not to eat there, here or in America.

Next ...

I usually wouldn't but living in Surin anything is a welcome change from noodle stalls and KFC.

Hay we have a Pizza Company.:lol:

I heard an unsubstantiated rumour that the gramophone will be coming to Surin within the next decade or two. Although last year the first person in Surin to own a car was thrown in the klong because " Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" :D

:o I thought all food in Surin was fast.....well you have to be to beat the ants to it. ;)

I think I saw a fire here the other day so we are getting more modern all the time.

There is mayo made here that is not sweet. Someone probably bought the wrong stuff.

Which would you recommend ?

Kraft is the best non-sweet mayo. in my opinion.

Best Foods mayo is pretty good...when you can find it...

before I was wise, I put thai mayo onna nice freshly opened can of tuna steak in spring water...the resulting disaster not even the cat would eat...:(

look out, here they come: 'iffen ye don't like thai mayo ye best get back on that horse of yers an' go back t'where ye came from...' followed by metallic noises from weapons being prepared for firing from grim men on horseback...

Edited by tutsiwarrior