Any New Hoops.

I will renew on Friday. Last year I did no preparation other than getting the Bank letter supporting my financial status. The rest; phots. copies. etc. I did at immigration, will that be ok this time? I am in Bangkok.

Edited by tgeezer

Yes. There are outlets on ground floor at Chiang Watanna that can do. They may want an ATM slip same day but there is a branch of most banks there also. Another item that seems to be getting recent attention is proof of abode (lease/id/home register/personal appearance of landlord all being possibilities). I suspect if they have a file on you it is less of an issue but you might want to have something, a letter/bill/receipt or such, to indicate address if asked.

Yes. There are outlets on ground floor at Chiang Watanna that can do. They may want an ATM slip same day but there is a branch of most banks there also. Another item that seems to be getting recent attention is proof of abode (lease/id/home register/personal appearance of landlord all being possibilities). I suspect if they have a file on you it is less of an issue but you might want to have something, a letter/bill/receipt or such, to indicate address if asked.

Thank you very much, I don't see any problems there.