Anyone Have A Set Of Monopoly

Ta22

Anyone have a Good set of Monopoly , and anyone game in having a Good long game with anyone willing to play a good banker .

Would be fun . i recall someof the happy moment in my life is playing Monopoly for like a few hours and relaxing over a cafe . and round of drink and snack .

any player ?

1. we need a monopoly set .

2 . we need player

3 . we need someone who enjoy playing banker .

4 . free enjoy to spare a good after noon till evening .

5 . serious player who will play till the end ,

6. location .

well bingo , monopoly is all fun , as long is just for fun :)

seriously i prefer a long after noon rolling Dice and trading houses on a table top . would be fun i wonder if there is any monopoly player out there would have a finger itching for rolling dice .

well bingo , monopoly is all fun , as long is just for fun :)

seriously i prefer a long after noon rolling Dice and trading houses on a table top . would be fun i wonder if there is any monopoly player out there would have a finger itching for rolling dice .

Sounds good to me. Spent many happy hours over the monopoly board.

I am really open to Game Risk and Monopoly cos it bring back childhood memory .

maybe we can form some kinda monopoly or risk or board game groupy .

-

used to like UNO , but it got kinda bored cos Uno is more like a Beer table game of getting drunk .. when we Make +2 = 1/4 of a mug + 4 = 1/2 mug . and UNO everyone drink Half a Mug .

and winner make the player of his choice drink one mug .

i had my UNO days .. still love it .

people who do not have the basic of sport to enjoy a board game and got to end up in fight is funny .

is a Game .

you lose the moment you start a fight . so in order to win . win it by wit .

whahhahawhahha but Seinfeld is cool :)

Edited by Ta22

I used to play Risk alot when I was younger but it can cause fights between even the best of friends. :D

I can understand it, imagine a 3 hour game of monopoly with Mr Ta22 wahahaing everytime he rolls the dice, it could end in tears :D

ps this is a joke I'm sure Mr Ta does not wahaha all the time in public

ChiangMai-Opoly; a board game with a sense of humour. Have you?

Become a Chiang Mai bar tycoon - taking out leases on bars, taking your chances with the Up To You cards, and having a laugh with the TIT (This Is Thailand) cards: get caught up with a surprise Katoey, have the family Buffalo die, get forced to head off on time-wasting visa runs, buy gold for your loved one, cash in your life insurance, have a special massage... all the old cliches are here!

post-92214-066658300 1288185824_thumb.jp

ChiangMai-Opoly; a board game with a sense of humour. Have you?

Become a Chiang Mai bar tycoon - taking out leases on bars, taking your chances with the Up To You cards, and having a laugh with the TIT (This Is Thailand) cards: get caught up with a surprise Katoey, have the family Buffalo die, get forced to head off on time-wasting visa runs, buy gold for your loved one, cash in your life insurance, have a special massage... all the old cliches are here!

Just the picture brings back many fond memories.

TA22, good to see you back at the chiang mai forum.

Hi there tigerbeer :)

how have you been , i been busy and hardly online for forum nowaday but been a little more active recently due to more freedom from my project