Missing Thai Food

The Gentleman Scamp

Just how much must Chinese food suck for me to miss Thai food?

Anyway, it does and I do.

I would kill for some sticky rice and chicken or chicken and cashew nuts but most of all I am missing TYG, and there is only one thing I like more than tommy, and that is tommy noodles but I can't get those here either.

They have lots of other instant noodles and they are nothing to write home about and when the hotel here makes spag bol - the only dish I can eat here - they either forget the mincemeat or the tomato sauce and once I even had just a plate of spaghetti with some parmesan and some chopped tomato, that was a little off colour.

The Chinese apparently invented spaghetti but it's horrible here and smells like throat feta.

Come back Thai food, all is forgiven.

I have finally found somewhere that does a good fruit salad without simply chopping up a kiwi fruit and a melon into very small chunks and mixing it with salad cream.

It's not all bad though, the beer is nice enough and cheap too and last night I was sat in the beer garden until 4am with Eliza who will be a litle cold with me today as I blew a whistle with all the force of my lungs whilst riding her mountain bike into some plastic chairs and tables.