How Much Should Laser Teeth Whitening Cost?

kharmabum

I paid 10,000 baht.

I experienced some spots of intense pain during the process, and intense sensitivity for a day after.

Then, all better.

There are some rare people that can't take the procedure. My dentist told me if you feel unbearable pain during the process, to stop it, because that means your enamel is damaged and you would be causing more permanent damage to continue. Those people are rare, so don't worry.

• 2 weeks later...

Before we started the dentist ( House of Beauty ) 1st Road on the right going towards and before Big C said I should expect some sensations similar to small electric shocks.

The reality was more like what I imagine having a cattle prod applied to your front teeth. It was not the tooth itself that hurt but the gum line.

When I say it hurt I really mean real pain not an itch or unpleasant sensation. I had tears in my eyes.

After he finished my teeth were sensetive for a day or two but then ok.

I certainly would think twice before going through that kinda pain again.

ps He did give me two Neurofen before we started

Richard

Bangkok Pattaya hospital charges from 8 to 12 k. Guess it depends on how many teeth. Why should this hurt?

My gf paid there 12K.

But, the trick is - an another session for calcium deposits removal (that's very unpleasant) was 1250B and took 1 hour.

Then, laser the day after. It was not painful but a bit uncomfortable she said.

Her gums and teeth were hypersensitive for 2 days.

The result was good.

i was unable to endure the whole procedure. my dentist had to cut it short because of the intense pain it was causing. even the gel i'm supposed to use in the plastic casts of my teeth hurts too much to keep on all night. my teeth are a little whiter, but it was in no way worth the pain. i'll never do it again. it's better to just have your teeth scaled more often, cheaper too.