Chat Room Charlies

sunholidaysun1

I will get it going first.

I was walking round the mountains today eating a really naff coconut pie, cant remember where I bought it but within seconds after covering it with tomato ketchup ,or is it Redders , grrrr. I was attacked by a Zebra in disguise as a Giraffe who quickly munched on my pie and I was left with nothing , so I went pond fishing for swamp buffalo. What a great day that was .

I will get it going first.

I was walking round the mountains today eating a really naff coconut pie, cant remember where I bought it but within seconds after covering it with tomato ketchup ,or is it Redders , grrrr. I was attacked by a Zebra in disguise as a Giraffe who quickly munched on my pie and I was left with nothing , so I went pond fishing for swamp buffalo. What a great day that was .

Great thread Sunnytemperament,

Just up my Street. throw in some funny youtube Videos too.

I was in a restaurant once, A thai restaurant; I dont speak Thai but the fish was undercooked, or not cooked at all. I had displeasure written all over my face, my bottom lip sinks to my naval. I couldn't speak thai but I managed to get them to replace it by pointing in sign language at the Goey stuff. They took it away, and to my surprise , came back with a new Fish, not the half eaten one I gave them.

Now the western ones, I haven't really had too much problems with, maybe I was very hungry or something. Anyway, when its wrong its unfortunately written all over my face. I have a burger bun with the consistency of concrete, I try to break it infront of the staff, they see what I'm complaining about and take it back and replace it. I dont get too angry or refuse to pay the bill or anything. Its never got that far.

Anyway, funniest thread I read in a longwhile. thanks for the entertainment :D

Edited by jubby

WOW there's a lot of b!tchin goin down today is the change in the weather.

Just chatting Wora. mindlessly, offered a bit of friendly advice but it wasn't taken.

Anyway, I have some more friendly advice that you'd be well advised to take note of.

I went to my local Barber last sunday. Thai people generally say Wednesday is a bad day for a haircut, but the truth is its Sunday. You should see my barnet. The Guy didn't take one eye off the Boxing the whole time. Its a wonder I still have eyebrows and bumfluff :)

..........Thai people generally say Wednesday is a bad day for a haircut, but the truth is its Sunday. You should see my barnet. The Guy didn't take one eye off the Boxing the whole time. Its a wonder I still have eyebrows and bumfluff :)

Yeah, I once ignored such advice, and I too regretted it. I am sure the salons mess it up on purpose for those of us who think we know best about when to cut our hair.

..........Thai people generally say Wednesday is a bad day for a haircut, but the truth is its Sunday. You should see my barnet. The Guy didn't take one eye off the Boxing the whole time. Its a wonder I still have eyebrows and bumfluff :)

Yeah, I once ignored such advice, and I too regretted it. I am sure the salons mess it up on purpose for those of us who think we know best about when to cut our hair.

Talking of haircuts, I gave the Mrs one this morning , she was unaware of course , then she woke up . :D

Talking of haircuts, I gave the Mrs one this morning , she was unaware of course , then she woke up . :D

SunnyDisposition , be careful, there are laws against it . Something to do with giving consent. Honestly ;)

Edited by jubby

ooooohhh.........

Looks like someone bought the CR forum from George and we now have a new proprietor. I didn't even know it was on the market.

George is my other name !! Beware Kandahar, im watching you !! :D

Join the crowd. It has something to do with me being easy on the eyes. It bothers me that men are affected by it almost as much as women, though.

• 2 weeks later...

ooooohhh.........

Looks like someone bought the CR forum from George and we now have a new proprietor. I didn't even know it was on the market.

George is my other name !! Beware Kandahar, im watching you !! :D

Join the crowd. It has something to do with me being easy on the eyes. It bothers me that men are affected by it almost as much as women, though.

Says who :lol: :jap:

I am the one who says it bothers me. But it probably bothers other men as well.laugh.gif Thanks for asking

I'm sure they'll get over it mate or have a traumatic event :lol:

Hey, Keep the Chit Chat down Guys. I've just dropped a stitch. Trying to concentrate on my knitting patterns and Upholstery . :D

Knit one....... Pearl one....... Knit one ... ....