Pranburi

Kan Win

Nice pix KanWin...

Recognized them immediately as the beach in front of Evason, even before scrolling down and reading your comment. I've been down there several times, and like it a lot. I've stayed at Evason and a neighbour resort called Tanao Sri Resort (http://www.tanaosriresort.com) which I liked very much. You were probably standing in front of it when you took these pictures.

I find the area very quiet and relaxing- almost "deafening silence" compared to my everyday living in Bangkok. Hua Hin and everything it has to offer are a 20 minute drive away.

I also like the Prachuap Khiri Khan area a lot, for the same reasons.

Edited by bino

This is in fact Pak Nam Pran I live there it has great seafood resturants and a good beach with the national park just 25 mins away.

A trip by long tailed boat up the river is worth wile as you get to see many of the wildlife of the area.

For those who may be interested I have a house (townhouse) for sale in Pak Nam Pran 5 mins walk from Everson beach fully refurbished including TOA 7 in 1 paint, situated in quiet Cul De Sac

2 beds

2 bath

dining

living

office

bar

kitchen

with full chanot (land title).

Price for quick sale 900,000 Baht (22,500$US)

Also available on 30 years lease to avoid setting up ownership company

Phone 090122302 for full details (english)

• 2 years later...

Ya been there done that! I have also paddled up the Pranburi River in my ocean kayak, about 10 kms up the winding, zig-zagging river is a very restful trip.

Also while paddling, I saw a monitor type lizard, thought it might be a Croc, that was about 12-15 feet in length, nose to tip of it's tail. My kayak is 17' feet long, so I found this quit interesting. LOL