Paid His Way Out Of Prison ?

dmax

what happened to that monster from ireland, dennis leahy i think his name was, killed and raped a bar girl in pattaya around 4 yrs ago , heard from a guy last night that he,s out of jail allready ? <deleted> !!

surely in this day and age he couldnt have got away with this with a bribe.

Edited by dmax

If it's true, well nothing would surprise me here. Money talks, full stop. :unsure:

I would like nto hear from someone on this forum who bought their way out of prison, what was the crime , how much time they get, how much time did they serve, how much did it cost to buy freedem, otherwise for me its all hot air.

If it's true, well nothing would surprise me here. Money talks, full stop. :unsure:

I would like nto hear from someone on this forum who bought their way out of prison, what was the crime , how much time they get, how much time did they serve, how much did it cost to buy freedem, otherwise for me its all hot air.

Cost me 25,000 baht to get off a 6 month sentence.

Before you went to prison ? or did you serve part of your sentance?

What did you do

Unfortunately l cannot tell you here. :D

Ok then,send some money to 332-344563-65 and I make sure also nobody will come ask you.:)

Before you went to prison ? or did you serve part of your sentance?

I had to spend 1 night in Jail.

What did you do

rumour has it he smoked a cigarette in a one-way street... on a sunday morning.

Yeah right. Jail aint prison. I did one night in Pattaya jail for getting pissed up and allowing some locals to kick my head in. Cost me 12000 baht for my 'freedom'.

I think we want to hear of or from people who were seriously banged up and paid their way out.

what did u do?

I was in an accident whilst drunk on a motorcycle. The Thai girl on the back was killed.

:shock1::o:(:crying::angry::annoyed: Why is it the drunks always survive??? Christ!! How do you sleep at night? You're bragging about how little time you did too? The least you could have done was take responsibility for your actions and done the minimum sentence of 6 months.. What a cowardly :jerk:

Edited by WarpSpeed

what did u do?

I was in an accident whilst drunk on a motorcycle. The Thai girl on the back was killed.

:shock1::o:(:crying::angry::annoyed: Why is it the drunks always survive??? Christ!! How do you sleep at night? You're bragging about how little time you did too? The least you could have done was take responsibility for your actions and done the minimum sentence of 6 months.. What a cowardly :jerk:

Excuse me? I'm not bragging - it's just the way the system works. FYI, it wasn't my fault(the accident) we were hit by a pick up truck going the wrong way. How many would do the time rather than pay the money?

A cowardly wanke_r?????? How on earth does that make me a coward? No need for insults.

What makes you think I'm a drunk? Can anyone here say they've never had a couple of drinks and ridden motorcycle in a rural area?

Edited by saraburioz

[

what did u do?

What makes you think I'm a drunk? Can anyone here say they've never had a couple of drinks and ridden motorcycle in a rural area?

You said very clearly above that " I was in an accident whilst drunk on a motorcycle " or were you drunk when you replied to the question..... :bah:

[

what did u do?

You said very clearly above that " I was in an accident whilst drunk on a motorcycle " or were you drunk when you replied to the question..... :bah:

That doesn't mean he's " a drunk " though..

what happened to that monster from ireland, dennis leahy i think his name was, killed and raped a bar girl in pattaya around 4 yrs ago , heard from a guy last night that he,s out of jail allready ? <deleted> !!

surely in this day and age he couldnt have got away with this with a bribe.

Do you have information that he is in Thailand now? If so, please post your info on the below original thread because the latest news there was that he had left to go to Cambodia.

Here it is:

"Whilst drunk " to my understanding is deprived of proper control of oneself by alcoholic liquor....definitely not by drinking orange juices....I may not be a expert in Queen's English, " a drunk " is defined as a person often drunk caused by or exhibiting drunkenness....

"Whilst drunk " to my understanding is deprived of proper control of oneself by alcoholic liquor....definitely not by drinking orange juices....I may not be a expert in Queen's English, " a drunk " is defined as a person often drunk caused by or exhibiting drunkenness....

Of course, he was " drunk " at the time but my perception of " a drunk " is someone who is drunk virtually 24/7..

Be careful to judge. A DUI can also mean that he only had a small can of Leo at the local som tam place and the cop at the scene later witnessed in court that the guy smelled of alcohol.

Be careful to judge. A DUI can also mean that he only had a small can of Leo at the local som tam place and the cop at the scene later witnessed in court that the guy smelled of alcohol.

Exactly mate!

I perhaps wrote it wrong - the conviction was "causing the death of a person whilst under the influence" We had drank 4 bottles of large Leo between us. I had had a couple of beers with a mate earlier but wasn't drunk and the alcohol was nothing to do with the accident.

what did u do?

Wow, you must be a saint for never having made any mistakes that could have ended badly. The rest of us mere mortals make many mistakes in our lives. Most of the time it works out ok but occasionally a mistake will end badly. If you expect to keep that saint status you might want to consider being a little more forgiving of others mistakes. You might want to think back through your sainthood as to whether you might have done something that could easily have turned out badly. Just for reference, here are a few driving related mistakes that kill people, I am amazed that you have never done any of this:

Drive after drinking

Talk on the phone when driving

Drive when tired

Drive when sick

Drive to fast for conditions

Kids not wearing seat belts

Small kids on a motorbike

Exactly mate!

I perhaps wrote it wrong - the conviction was "causing the death of a person whilst under the influence" We had drank 4 bottles of large Leo between us. I had had a couple of beers with a mate earlier but wasn't drunk and the alcohol was nothing to do with the accident.

You might not think the alcohol caused the accident, but your conviction says you being drunk did.