Tha Sala

david_dyer

Is there anyone in the Thasala area that know what has happened there?

The last contact with my partner and family was early this morning when power was lost and the roof on the house next door was damaged.

we are located sea side of the PTT service station. off soi tassian.

Thanks in advance

finally had contact,

Right now at 4pm thai time just north of tha sala in the area or Soi Tassian the water is rising through the village, I am on high ground but still have surface water and minor flooding with fast flows over the minor roads.

Currently have 10" of water and rising. http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=8.676403,99.926845&spn=0.008188,0.016469&t=h&z=17

anyone else in the area have minor flooding on the move? or is this just isolated mountain drainage through this area?

post-1142-0-01876100-1288862763_thumb.jp

We currently live in the US. My wife has beach front land in Tha Sala. I'm curious if the flooding is bad in the beach front areas. Do you know?

My wife's family is in Phatthalung. She finally got in touch with her family yesterday. Her family's house and our small bungalow are both above the flood waters but almost all of the other houses in the village have flooded.

I will ask someone to go to the beach front for a look and photos, the water has gone now so I dont think there was much of an issue down there. Information is slow to me at the moment as I am currently in Sydney.

We currently live in the US. My wife has beach front land in Tha Sala. I'm curious if the flooding is bad in the beach front areas. Do you know?

My wife's family is in Phatthalung. She finally got in touch with her family yesterday. Her family's house and our small bungalow are both above the flood waters but almost all of the other houses in the village have flooded.