Thaivisa'S Christmas Party In Chiang Mai

bazmlb

Thanks George and Pedr for a very enjoyable party. Great to put faces to avatars

Nice meeting you Caf

It was great meeting George and *cough* the infamous Kevin Hunt :)

It was a great party and I feel a little sad for the folks that were so worried about what they had posted under their screennames that they wouldn't go!

Paul, Fran Robert and Colin ... it was great spending time talking with you! It gives me hope that such interesting and open-minded people are out there!

I attended the party with my Thai boss and she enjoyed every minute of it! (She left early and I stayed and swilled down a few more Beer Lao Darks!

I tried some of the pasta sauce --- excellent ... and the sausage from Sausage King ... beyond excellent!

Thanks to everyone for a great evening!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, and Ian Forbes .... it was a great pleasure getting to meet and speak with you.

jd

And same right back atcha. Nice talking to George and Greenside as well. Some I've met before at Tuskers, but many I've never met. Nice to see Nienke there and Nancy. I've admired both their thoughts and posts.

Had a great night - just got home (last to leave - almost forcebl;y ejected!) - nice chatting with so many people - end of the night philosophical (read: to many beers) discussion was fun too. Think I was the omt male to dance too! (light weigfhts!) - nice meeting George after so many years - nothing like I imagined him to be! Tyhanbks to the sponsors, SK and Jack n Petro and all - happy xmass nm thanks for the t-shirt!

Had a great night - just got home (last to leave - almost forcebl;y ejected!) - nice chatting with so many people - end of the night philosophical (read: to many beers) discussion was fun too. Think I was the omt male to dance too! (light weigfhts!) - nice meeting George after so many years - nothing like I imagined him to be! Tyhanbks to the sponsors, SK and Jack n Petro and all - happy xmass nm thanks for the t-shirt!

Agreed --- George wasn't anything like I expected. Nice guy too!

I made it safely home on the motorcycle -- after having broken my own rule about how many beers I can have and still ride. (I only had 4 in 5 hours -- so I can justify it with the time frame!)

By the time i see the owner of old bell i think he already had alots of dirnk , but Khun Beer was alots of fun . she join us at our mini set up right at the soda bar where we had green soda volkda cocktail :) wanted to stay on top but due to limited chair and sofa . we move to the first floor . don't want to be hogging the sofa so someone else get to sit down .

By the time i see the owner of old bell i think he already had alots of dirnk , but Khun Beer was alots of fun . she join us at our mini set up right at the soda bar where we had green soda volkda cocktail :) wanted to stay on top but due to limited chair and sofa . we move to the first floor . don't want to be hogging the sofa so someone else get to sit down .

Good afternoon from the Sausage King but i feel like Sofa King/curry King Today Ha Ha. I had a great time last night and was nice to meet many faces in the real, Hope you are like the curry and sausage. I want to say thanks to Thai visa Barry and the old bell staff for a lot of hard work to service all of us at Thai visa party. thanks to Pedra and Beer and nana Sauces .All the people I met at the Thai Visa party were great and had a lot of fun. Sausage King.

post-112062-0-09106800-1292141899_thumb.

post-112062-0-87927500-1292141983_thumb.

you weren't the only male to dance Wolf, I put in a few steps due to the reason that Ta22 spotted!!

you weren't the only male to dance Wolf, I put in a few steps due to the reason that Ta22 spotted!!

Yep, remember now you dancing with your staff - sorry was perhaps a little foggy when I got home, ahem :D

Good afternoon from the Sausage King but i feel like Sofa King/curry King Today Ha Ha. I had a great time last night and was nice to meet many faces in the real, Hope you are like the curry and sausage. I want to say thanks to Thai visa Barry and the old bell staff for a lot of hard work to service all of us at Thai visa party. thanks to Pedra and Beer and nana Sauces .All the people I met at the Thai Visa party were great and had a lot of fun. Sausage King.

did try the Sausage - taste nice :) but i did not get a chace to taste the curry .

was on the top floor . i guess by the time the curry is out i was already right at the SOSA counter drinking aways about 3 jars of Green monster volkda cocktail whahhaahaa

i think my wife had more fun then me cos she get to gossip about me with Artem GF whhahahahah