Phuket Music Festival

sabaijai

I found some info on the Web finally.

รูปแบบการจัดงาน

การจัดงาน PHUKET MUSIC FESTIVAL 2005 ครั้งที่ 1 เป็นการแสดงดนตรี หลากหลายประเภท ทั้ง ประเภทคลาสิค (บลูส์) วง ROCKIN'ANGELS ที่เป็นศิลปินจากหลายประเทศมารวมกัน ประเภทแนวร็อค ที่มีชื่อเสียง วงโรเบิทร์แบนด์ ประเภทแนวป็อปร็อก จากศิลปินที่มีชื่อเสียง จากแกรมมี่ วง POP Angle และศิลปินเพื่อชีวิตอันดับหนึ่งของประเทศไทย ตลอดการณ์ วงคาราบาว ทั่งวงชุดใหญ่ ให้ทุกคนได้ชมฟรี มีร้านค้า จำหน่ายอาหาร เครื่องดื่มราคาถูกตลอดงาน

สถานที่จัดงาน

สนามกมลแลนด์ หาดป่าตอง อ.กะทู้ จ.ภูเก็ต ที่ถูกปรับเปลี่ยนเป็นเวที คอนเสริต์ ที่ยิ่งใหญ่ พร้อมกับเครื่องเสียงที่ดีที่สุด จาก พีออดีโอ และระบบรักษาความปลอดภัย ที่ดีเยี่ยมจากชมรมรถมอเตอร์ไซค์ใหญ่จังหวัดภูเก็ต ร่วมกับเจ้าหน้าที่สถานีตำรวจภูธร อำเภอกระทู้ จังหวัดภูเก็ต กว่า 150 คน

http://www.ridethailand.com/thai/phuket_musicfestival.php

and there's more info in Thai at:

http://phuketindex.com/phuket-local-news/2...-news-22-01.htm

If you don't read Thai, it's to be held at KamonLand (direct transliteration, I've no idea what/where this is) in Patong, 12-14 Aug. Groups mentioned include Carabao, Grammy artist Pop Angle (?), Rockin' Angels (a blues band also known as Blues International, led by the Singaporean who owns the Rockin Angels Cafe in downtown Phuket), and "Robert Band." No mention of Tod Thongdee, but surely there must be more performers than mentioned here. Admission is free.

Got my Thai friends in the office to check out that website, thanks for that! They/the site state the Phuket Festival is August 13, 5:30-11:30pm with the bands you mentioned, Carabao is naturally headlining so I assume they will come on last. No one in the office is sure where Kamonland is but I plan to ask around....see ya there! :o