Inviting All Phuket Based Bikers

CroBiker

On Saturday, November 13th 2010, Phang Nga Provincial Tourism Association in Khao Lak is launching Grand Opening of 2010/2011 Tourism Season at Khao Lak Center.

Among many activities, there will be BIKE CHARITY RIDE.

Bikers meeting point is at BAAN KHAO LAK RESORT at no later than 12:00 pm (noon). Refreshments will be given to all ride participants and convoy starts rolling at 1:00 pm.

First stop is at Bangsak Beach to plant some trees to promote awareness against global warming.

At 3:00 pm bikers are scheduled to visit Baan Bangniang School at Khuk-Khak subdistrict. All proceeds from charity will be donated to construction of community library.

Our group is organizing marshalled ride from Phuket to Khao Lak. All types of bikes, sport or cruisers, big or small, are invited to come along. There will be no funny business, convoy marshalls have been instructed to obey speed limits and no riders will be left behind. Destination is barely 120 km's away, great opportunity to meet new friends and enjoy what looks to be nice event.

We also need few more certified Highway Police Volunteers to help us out. Katabeachbum and Scubabuddha, please take a note of this. Two of you did great job in marshalling Ghost Riders MC Anniversary Run .

Meeting point is Thai Naan restaurant parking lot, opposite Central Festival dept store, ride commences at 9:30 am.

For more info about this event, please take a look here.

We hope to hear your comments.

Edited by LivinginKata
month corrected

Can I come on a Suzuki Skydrive 125cc love bikes and have had a Kwaka here but most bikes to expensive for me, but love driving my little bike.

suggest you spend 1200 baht on a kwaker 650 rental for the day :)

anyone needs a rental, PM me for contact info on ER6n and Ninja 650R and T Max 500 auto.

convoy speed will be 90 kmh up the hills too :D

I am opening a new shop the 17th, and if everything is still on schedule on friday I ll be happy to ride marshall as Highway Police Volunteer on Saturday November 13th.

Will we have a uniformed Highway Police car to keep the convoy moving through redlights and other intersections?

suggest you spend 1200 baht on a kwaker 650 rental for the day :)

anyone needs a rental, PM me for contact info on ER6n and Ninja 650R and T Max 500 auto.

convoy speed will be 90 kmh up the hills too :D

I am opening a new shop the 17th, and if everything is still on schedule on friday I ll be happy to ride marshall as Highway Police Volunteer on Saturday November 13th.

Will we have a uniformed Highway Police car to keep the convoy moving through redlights and other intersections?

Discrimination against my small bike what!!!!!! just joking I know where to hire a Kawasaki 650 in Rawai.. sounds like a good day ahead...

• 2 weeks later...

Spoke to few more ride groups and MC's today, they all going. Looks this event is gonna be bigger than what we originally thought.

Nice event, more to it than just a bike ride even though about 100 riders showed up by saturday evening. Check out the video.

Edited by CroBiker