Pizza

corkscrew

Where's the peperoni? It drives me nuts to try to order pizza here, and it seems Pizza Company is the only one here that has pepperoni!. I make a lot of my own, as I have been getting pepperoni from Amazon.com shipped over! Maybe I should bring my own pepperoni to dukes and ask them to add?????

Although I am biased I have to say that the best pizza is at The Duke's Emporium. Best pizza I have ever had. Thin crust, Chicago style, thin crust.

I'm a little confused; do they have Chicago style or thin crust? Chicago style is most definitely not thin crust. In my experience I have never seen real deep dish pizza in LOS.

Where's the peperoni? It drives me nuts to try to order pizza here, and it seems Pizza Company is the only one here that has pepperoni!. I make a lot of my own, as I have been getting pepperoni from Amazon.com shipped over! Maybe I should bring my own pepperoni to dukes and ask them to add?????

Try Scoozi, they have pepperoni pizzas (Diavola on their menu) that are pretty good.

Duke's DOES have pepperoni and they serve Chicago THIN crust pizza. I always thought that it was famous for strictly deep dish, but apparently that is not true.

Dukes understand the simple truth. Thin crust is much better. :D

Ok, I guess the square crispy thin is unique to Chicago, but ask any Chicagoan (including myself) and they will definitely tell you that real Chicago style is deep dish or stuffed. Here is a link, read the first sentence, there is a blurb at the bottom about your thin crust though. :)

My link

Duke's DOES have pepperoni and they serve Chicago THIN crust pizza. I always thought that it was famous for strictly deep dish, but apparently that is not true.

Ok, I guess the square crispy thin is unique to Chicago, but ask any Chicagoan (including myself) and they will definitely tell you that real Chicago style is deep dish or stuffed. Here is a link, read the first sentence, there is a blurb at the bottom about your thin crust though. :)

My link

Im from chicago and yes deep dish is chicago style but so is the thin crust, which is actuaully much thicker than italian style pizza. Think home run inn pizza.

My link

Thanks for the link. Never tried the deep dish variety sadly but the thin crust is exactly what I like. Time to get on the phone! :)

My link

Im from chicago and yes deep dish is chicago style but so is the thin crust, which is actuaully much thicker than italian style pizza. Think home run inn pizza.

Don't know Home Run inn, I always go to Lou's :licklips:

Try Scoozi, they have pepperoni pizzas (Diavola on their menu) that are pretty good.

Also, Big Pizza delivery make delicious pepperoni pizzas.

Try the pepperoni passion (I always add parmesan)

Delicious biggrin.gif