Read Thai In A Weekend Workshop

RapidMethod

post-116057-0-93807800-1289196245_thumb.

Although it sounds incredible, you can learn to read Thai in 16 hours using the 'Rapid Method'. Most people take 5-6 months to learn the traditional way, and still struggle to read accurately.

It sounds like marketing hype, doesn't it? But don't take my word for it…

This is what participants (real people) have said recently about the 'Rapid' course:

• "I wanted to thank you for an excellent weekend. I asked my Thai teacher today if she thought it possible that someone with no prior knowledge could learn to read Thai in two days. She said no. When I read some Thai to her she said, "It's a miracle!!!" This morning I was behind a minibus and was able to read that its route was Krungthep to Baan Beung!!!! I was still smiling when I arrived in Pattaya." Simon Gunn, Managing Director, Channah Thailand.
  • "[it] was excellent, I learnt and retained more information [in one day] than I had in the previous 3 months by conventional teaching methods." Mark Pirie, Triumph Motorcyles.
  • "I was [astounded] at how I absorbed your material and was able to apply it. […] Well done mate - your depraved teaching methods really work." Jeff Lafaro, Uhde Shedden.

The 'Rapid' Method is based on quirky, bizarre and obscene pictures and stories. So you don't need to memorize anything. Taking what you already know naturally in English, we apply it to the Thai language. So-called "rising tones" are exactly the same as asking a question in English: "Why?" And we always use the "high tone" when we feel uncertain or skeptical: "Are you OK?" etc.

The 'Rapid Method' simplifies the language to only what you need to know, so no learning the Thai alphabet, Ko Kai, Do Dek, etc. You will learn to 'see' the shapes and 'solve the puzzle' for each word. The "D" sound looks like an Indian fakir Doubled over himself, the "B" sound บ looks like a U as in "u-Boat". And each letter has a personality based on its 'sex', which is either boy, girl or ladyboy!

post-116057-0-38096200-1289196259_thumb.

The Botanical Gardens in Doi Saket, just outside Chiang Mai, is a spectacular location – and really fun because we will be cycling around the grounds at the end of each day, reading the signs with our newfound literacy skills…!

post-116057-0-81303000-1289196268_thumb.

Try the system out for yourself. Please visit the website for booking details and to watch a sample video where you can learn 13 letters in 10 minutes or download the trial version of the ebook where you can learn the most common Thai consonants in an hour - instantly and without memorization!

• 7 months later...