Bb Gun Repair

kevc

Got one of those BB Gas filled air guns great for keeping the chickens and dogs and the odd cow off our drive but the magazine has started to leak (gas hissing out) I'm in the Sukhumvit area this week and wondered if anyone knew of a place that'll repair it in the area.

Thanks in advance.

Not really Sukhumvit but not too far away either. There are a couple of shops that do repairs in Seacon Center. On the floor where they have loads of stalls near the cinemas.

I have a Q here.

A "BB" gun? What type, the little plastic "bbs?" Or real ones of .177 cal?

I have two lf the latter that need repairs but do wonder about the legality of them. BTW, neither are CO2 powered, one is air pump and the other spring powered.

Mac

Not really Sukhumvit but not too far away either. There are a couple of shops that do repairs in Seacon Center. On the floor where they have loads of stalls near the cinemas.

Thanks I'll give it a go tomorrow, it's not much wrong really I think it's the rubber gasket inside as if I put plumbers tape around it seals for a while.

I have a Q here.

A "BB" gun? What type, the little plastic "bbs?" Or real ones of .177 cal?

I have two lf the latter that need repairs but do wonder about the legality of them. BTW, neither are CO2 powered, one is air pump and the other spring powered.

Mac

It's a plastic pellet gun not much power as I wouldn't want to do any damage to the chickens and a 1.77 would kill them. Heard theres a few shops in Chinatown that sell airguns maybe someone can give youa bit more info but I not sure if you need a license for them.

The .177 and .22 caliber pellet guns are illegal without a license. That being said, they are readily available. I would not take them out in public even to be repaired. If you cannot repair them yourself, I would dump them.

I only use the bb guns that shoot the plastic bbs, which are legal. However, the one I have is powerful enough put holes in drinks cans. I have killed rats with it before.

Mine shoots the ceramic type pellets through both sides of a beer can on single, or auto. Ask any taxi to take you to "Sapparn Lek - which is bridge steel translated", near China Town. On one side of that bridge, you can have inexpensive good quality repairs and mods done on any model. They also sell a huge range of spare parts and accessories. I am told that any guns other than the plastic pellet type, are illegal.....