Where Is A Nice Place For Breakfast

VocalNeal

how about full English Breakfast

I'm no expert on an English breakfast, but it's been said by many for years here that Victoria, about a block south from the Tessabahn on Phetasem Road, has the best. I've had their American breakfast and it was indeed one of the best I've had here.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm no expert on an English breakfast, but it's been said by many for years here that Victoria, about a block south from the Tessabahn on Phetasem Road, has the best. I've had their American breakfast and it was indeed one of the best I've had here.

I have eaten breakfast at the 'Victoria' many times and have to say it is excellent. Try the 'Full English' if you are REALLY hungry. Good English tea and plenty of it. Barry the owner, also runs an 'English Fish and chip shop' just around the corner - again excellent food if that is your scene.

I have eaten breakfast at the 'Victoria' many times and have to say it is excellent. Try the 'Full English' if you are REALLY hungry. Good English tea and plenty of it. Barry the owner, also runs an 'English Fish and chip shop' just around the corner - again excellent food if that is your scene.

cheshiremusicman,

Exactly where (which soi) is the fish and chip shop? I love good English fish and chips, especially if it is the firm crisp on the outside beer battered kind. And, do you know if it is open for lunch?

The fish and chip shop is on Soi 80 also known as Soi Selewat, About 200 meters up on your left hand side if you are coming from the Pecthkasem Road end

He opens at 5pm but is closed for either one or 2 nights a week, sorry don't know which nights.

cheshiremusicman,

Exactly where (which soi) is the fish and chip shop? I love good English fish and chips, especially if it is the firm crisp on the outside beer battered kind. And, do you know if it is open for lunch?

Just to add to the information already given about its wherabouts etc. I believe for some strange reason that it is closed on a Sunday. The 'Batter' is nice and crisp when I've been there and the 'mushy peas' are really good -

SAD I know but fish and chips without 'mushy peas' just doesn't seem right. Also serves nice bread and butter with it.I hope that enjoy it as much as I did!

Edited by cheshiremusicman